Another 300 today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 300 today

Market closed down an another 300 today. I'm off to find a hi rise to jump out the window of. My 401 papers came in the mail Friday. I tossed it in the trash. Why raise the old blood pressure.
    sigpic

Re: Another 300 today

The stock market is like a rollercoaster. Those faint of heart should not ride.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I gave up watching the market for now. All it does is gets me pissed off right now. I'm just hoping that whenever this financial crisis is over, that I'll still have some money left somewhere...

Comment

A guest on Fox News said there will be a little bump in the market towards 9000 before it crashes. He suggested to sell all shares and invest in T bills. Too late for me, my money is gone. How many more times will we bailout AIG? Will we suffer through a Great Depression?

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          Market closed down an another 300 today. I'm off to find a hi rise to jump out the window of. My 401 papers came in the mail Friday. I tossed it in the trash. Why raise the old blood pressure.
          From a brilliant Young broker We're working for ! " Don't look at that stuff!,Time will
          take care of it all". Master, I'm 66 ,and not in a panic . I'm guessing You're younger,
          RELAX
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Not a panic as such. Have plenty socked away. It's more anger than anything else.
            sigpic

Comment

I mentioned the 6 or 5 range to everyone at the pumper show. Didn't think we'd see the 6 range so quick.

If they hit 5, they'll shut it down for a bit till everything gets back in order, if you call it that.

I'm going to start selling hot dogs.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I'm close to buying.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                  I'm going to start selling hot dogs.
                  I'm hoping this time next year I'll be able to afford hot dogs...

I managed to get through the last summer without a major hiccup..but this is killing me now. Losing Citi as a client has already cost me a ton of cash during the start of this year. I may need to start using some of my carpentry skills in other areas just to offset some of the negative cashflow.

Comment

Working...
                  X