X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Rigid respond to emails

I recently purchased a rigid oscilating sander.I did not recieve the 1/2 inch drum spindle with the sander .I contacted rigid they told me I was responsible for buying the spindle at my expense.Does anyone have a way to contact rigid.

Re: Does Rigid respond to emails

Originally posted by wappkid View Post
    I recently purchased a rigid oscilating sander.I did not recieve the 1/2 inch drum spindle with the sander .I contacted rigid they told me I was responsible for buying the spindle at my expense.Does anyone have a way to contact rigid.
    If it is within 90 days, just take it back to home depot as part of your satisfaction period and get a new one. It will be easier than dealing with RIDGID.

Comment

Where did you buy it?
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

As to your actual question wappkid, I have emailed Ridgid 3 or 4 times in the past and they have never replied back to me.

Comment

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24937

Vince

Comment

What email address did you use to send the email? or did you use one of the forms.

Josh

Originally posted by wappkid View Post

Comment

I have had a problem with ridgid and can't get help from them. I took my hammer drill to a service center to have it worked on and the girl working the desk during lunch time did not give me a service ticket, just told me to call the serviceman back at 1 pm. I called and talked to him and he said he would get right on it. I called back a week later and the guy that answered the phone said the serviceman didn;t work there anymore but a new guy named marvin would help me. I asked marvin about my drill and he didn't know what needed to be done, i told him. I called back a week later and there was no answer all day. I called starting this week and got a message of another company name and not the one i took the drill to. I finely reached customer service at ridgid to tell them the story and they already knew about the company (that ridgid listed on their website) and told me that since i didn't have a service ticket i was screwed and they could not do anything. Great, i spent $300.00 0n the hammer drill and another $250.00 on a drill i bought 2 months ago and this it how they treat me. Does anyone know the correct address of the ridgid center in s.c. So i can give it to the judge when i file a claim against ridgid?

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                If it is within 90 days, just take it back to home depot as part of your satisfaction period and get a new one. It will be easier than dealing with RIDGID.
                I fully agree with CPW. I'm just guessing here, but, it wouldn't take me 90 days to realize that I don't have one of the spindles that come with the tool as the slot/holder for that spindle would be vacant. Home Depot has a 90 day return policy just for situations as this. Return it and get yourself another one. They'll probably even let you count all the spindles on the new purchase before you leave the store. That's your best and fastest way to solve this one.

Comment

Working...
                X