X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Pictures from "FUNDUNGO" Camera

My almost famous FUNDUNGO camera worked pretty well today taking a few snow pictures. Here is one for you to enjoy. I hope you like it.

A FUNDUNGO is a super low cost P O C very basic digital camera that's intended for use taking only a few pictures when on the road. Normally they are thought of as jokes, but this one seems to work for my needs.
    Attached Files

Re: Snow Pictures from "FUNDUNGO" Camera

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    My almost famous FUNDUNGO camera worked pretty well today taking a few snow pictures. Here is one for you to enjoy. I hope you like it.

A FUNDUNGO is a super low cost P O C very basic digital camera that's intended for use taking only a few pictures when on the road. Normally they are thought of as jokes, but this one seems to work for my needs.
    LEFT HAND TURN ON THE TREE TRUNK! Ok there But, NEVER use a left hand turn in a log home. It'll unwind and cause havoc! How do I know this stuff ? I'm OLD, Son
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: Snow Pictures from "FUNDUNGO" Camera

Tool

That old maple tree needs to become fire wood. A good bit of it busts off every time we have a harsh wind storm. 10 years ago it was huge and very filled out. The winds about 6 years ago busted it up bad and over 1/2 the tree was soon on the ground. A neighbor owns it and hopes Mama Nature will take care of it as he is too Cheepo to do so.

By the way that "Japanese Maple" tree is almost 70 years old now !!!

Comment

Working...
      X