Guess the burger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guess the burger

I gave up eating #4 (double with cheese style) daily for lunch in December and have lost 26 lbs so far.

I plan to lose another 50 lbs before the end of the year to reach my goal of 145lbs.

The first post of this thread contains about 5000 calories and is making me hungry.

Comment

Well my 2 cents, Dairy Queen, Wendy's, Arby's, Checkers, Sonic, Krystal are all dreadful. McD's and BK for me. Mind you, BK has the new "angry burger". Promises the earth, and delivers the "mildly irritated" experience.

As for "close", an old colleague of mine used to work on bombing radars when he was in the air force. In his own words: "The radar really wasn't all that accurate, but it didn't matter, it was a nuclear bomb"

Comment

I'm proud to announce I have no idea what these are even though, strangely, they are legal in the US. Some visitors to the country haven't been so lucky
        In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Glaringly missing from the line up is anything from White Castle, Americas oldest burger mill. Harold and Khumar would be most dissapointed.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            Glaringly missing from the line up is anything from White Castle, Americas oldest burger mill. Harold and Khumar would be most dissapointed.
            i tried NH.

but i couldn't find a pic worthy for this forum.

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by darius View Post
              I'm proud to announce I have no idea what these are even though, strangely, they are legal in the US. Some visitors to the country haven't been so lucky
              that's fard'gin funny.

Vince

Comment

Working...
              X