X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodworking Show in Chantilly, VA - 3/27 to 3/29/09

The Woodworking Show at the Dulles Expo Center located in Chantilly, VA will be held on March 27 to March 29 of 2009.
    This is not far from the Washington, DC area if anyone wants to go.

VASandy - Be sure to put this on your calendar as I know you want to go to it.

I hope to go as this one is said to be better than the one in Maryland.
    Last edited by Woussko; 03-15-2009, 12:08 PM.

Re: Woodworking Show in Chantilly, VA - 3/27 to 3/29/09

Drat drat and double-drat!! I'm supposed to be in Grafton, WV next weekend for Sister-in-law's husband's birthday party.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
      Drat drat and double-drat!! I'm supposed to be in Grafton, WV next weekend for Sister-in-law's husband's birthday party.
      Tell them you have something very important you must do that weekend. Then just go to the show.

Comment

Is anyone from this forum going to this show?

Comment

I went last week in Charlotte, NC. It was my first show and I have to say that I was not all that impressed with the prices. There was a decent turnout of folks and it did fuel my need to look at tools, etc... But again, PeachTree took up a ton of real estate and the deals weren’t all that good. The PC/Delta and Dewalt stuff was way overpriced! My local supplier had much better prices on clamps, saw blades, jigs, etc... and I didn't have to buy a ticket or pay to park in their lot

MHO...E-

Comment

Working...
          X