X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Stewart meets Jim Cramer

Apparently these two are having a throw-down.

Here's 8 minutes of your life you'll never get back, but some of you will find it amusing.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=295073
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Jon Stewart meets Jim Cramer

it's a good laugh. i personally enjoy the Daily Show and Stewarts take on life. his "fight" with the "market monkeys" gives me a good laugh.

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
      it's a good laugh. i personally enjoy the Daily Show and Stewarts take on life. his "fight" with the "market monkeys" gives me a good laugh.

steve

If you can, watch Comedy Central @ 11pm...or whatever time zone you're in for prime time.

The two come together and it was pretty entertaining; I plan on watching it.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

i have the dvr set t record all the Daily Shows & the Colbert Report

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I watched a little more than half the interview and then shut it off. Stewart brought up many valid points and Cramer was a gentleman and conceded wrongdoing. Personally, I bought into a lot of the lies I heard on CNBC and all the hype those experts were shoveling out, but I won't blame them! I'm a big boy and I took a risk. When they were pumping Sirius Satellite Radio I bought in at $6.00 a share and now its $.20. You guys who invested in yourselves and your trade took a risk on something much more tangible, real and promising. I didn't keep watching that show because Cramer didn't twist my arm and I didn't see any point in listening to him apologize any further. I just want to know what happens next? What can be done to stop the hype and lies, and build our economy on truth and substance?

Comment

Working...
          X