Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DIY specials

!!!

besides the obvious, are those fans connected to the vent?

also, i'm looking at the seams on the concrete, is that HWH/HWT that crooked? because at first i thought the camera was held crooked than i noticed your pic was square/level compared to the sump discharge line and it's parallel to the concrete seams.

Vince

Comment

At least that junction box makes for easy troubleshooting.

All one has to do is look up and SEE what's wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
        !!!

besides the obvious, are those fans connected to the vent?

also, i'm looking at the seams on the concrete, is that HWH/HWT that crooked? because at first i thought the camera was held crooked than i noticed your pic was square/level compared to the sump discharge line and it's parallel to the concrete seams.

Vince
        Yes those fans re connected to the vent--only need one roof cap that way!!
        If you tilt the WH the hot wter comes out faster.

Comment

Ya know? These people thought they did a good job. It worked? and nothing burnt down yet or anyone died yet from it.

I am going to have to copy some of these pics for training...they are great

Comment

Kevin, I have close to 3000 some a whole lot worse than that. If you want some PM me and I'll shoot some of the more spectacular ones to ya.
            sigpic

Comment

Picky, picky, picky! Nothing a little expanding foam and duct tape can't dress up. Codes? We don't need no stinking codes!

Comment

Isn't a code what you get in de winter when your dose gets all stuffed up?
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Whats wrong with the flu coming through the roof gee your picky and the electrical wires I like the way they cut through the beam for the waste pipe will you give me their phone number as they look like pro's

Tony

Comment

Who stole who's pic's? Ive seen these on the internet for years.

The last time on a home inspectors site (the one that added the yellow balloon commentaries)

http://amerispecia.com/bloopersandblunders.html
                    Last edited by Lee H; 06-19-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X