X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plates to remember

Have you seen any memorable license plates? I saw one a couple of months ago, it was IMAQT. It took me a minute to figure it out until I saw the driver. Another was XLER8 on a Corvette. One more was BADATI2D on a pimp mobile.

Re: Plates to remember

If I had one of those "hey aren't I cool" plates on my vehicle it would read WHOKRS just because I don't.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 03-14-2009, 03:41 PM.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I had an old Ohio Truck plate that lasted through two vehicles. I couldn't transfer it to the car, because at that time Ohio had separate truck (non-commercial) and car plates. It seemed to be the only license I've ever ben able to remember. There was nothing special about it. Just two letters, two numbers, and two letters. It just sort of stuck in my head. If I ever got a "personalized" plate, it would be that old truck tag... $35 extra/year for a license that I bought for around $18 way back when. Yea, that would make economic sense.

Mu mother has one I like. He first name starts with an S, too. You can guess what her tag is.
      Steve
      www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Only one that comes to mind was from many years ago when Steve Martin did his wild and crazy guy skit on SNL. Plate read XQZZZME. I know most of the younger guys won't have a clue but at the time it was funny. Where did all those years go?

Comment

Best one I saw was PSBUN2U It took me a long time to figure it out and I hope I wrote it write.

Comment

I smoked more weed than Cheech and Chong that year because I was the popular guy because of my craziness, party animal, dealer, insane ways, and this license plate,

everybody wanna get high with me, cuz I was cool. Tell me I'm planning on running for office someday.

Had a great time in the sled I was driving...79 cutlass supreme with black windows and lots of memories.

Wouldn't trade that time in life for anything, I had a f'n blast.

I promise the prisoners had fun setting the dies to that plate.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-14-2009, 05:30 PM.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Guy I worked with years ago was a maniac in his VW Beetle. Of course his NH tag was:

IBUGU

Comment

I recently noticed a new BMW convertable, just around the corner from us driven by an elderly lady. The plate reads, "DOCSMOM"

CWS

Comment

years ago when i was working in electronics/video production there was a grip/lighting director/csmera operator from Austin that had plates that read "VDO HO"

i had "PI R 8" on an old chopper back in the mid 70s

steve
                  In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Lawrence Welk, for those of you old enough to remember him, had A1ANA2.

I wonder if anyone has PLUMRIK

Comment

I used to have HVNS57 on a Nomad!
                      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                      X