X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serving Others with Ridgid Tools

This past week I used my time on spring break to take a trip with my church to Mississippi continuing efforts to rebuild after hurricane Katrina. This time I came with all my Ridgid tools which proved to be indispensable with the work we had. Starting with my worm drive circular saw, we cut through 2x10's like nothing, and it was so easy that even the girls on the trip were able to make cuts with it, better then some of the guys even . The quick blade change made it easy to go from the wood blade to the metal blade for cutting half inch rebar and quickly back to wood.

Along side the circular saw was the orbital reciprocating saw, partnered together made quick work of the 6x6 posts we had to cut. I was amazed at how ferociously that saw in orbital stroke tore through that lumber. The adjustable angle handle made it great for the awkward cuts we encountered.

Holding up the rear was the two speed hammer drill, boring away at least 70 holes in one afternoon for carriage bolts and lag screws for the deck.

Above all it was the experience of being able to help give someone back their life after 3 and a half years living in a trailer. One family down, thousands more to go, with Ridgid tools by my side!

Re: Serving Others with Ridgid Tools

Nice post hammer. Was this Habitat for Humanity that you were working with or just a targeted mission trip?

Welcome to the forum.

Josh

Comment

Re: Serving Others with Ridgid Tools

it's nice to read that there are people out there that still care.

keep up the good work.

welcome to the forum.

Vince

Comment

Working...
      X