We Canadians are just so darn lucky.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Canadians are just so darn lucky.

former president bush decided that Canada would be a good place to start charging $400 a plate to listen to him talk.

no wonder he looked so darn happy when he finished his 40 minute speech.

darn we're lucky.

Vince

Re: We Canadians are just so darn lucky.

So if I want to hear the Premier ministre du Canada Stephen Harper I'm only in for maybe $250-300? So who thinks President Bush is an elequent speaker??

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mpls View Post
      So if I want to hear the Premier ministre du Canada Stephen Harper I'm only in for maybe $250-300? So who thinks President Bush is an elequent speaker??
      the chicken farmers.

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mpls View Post
        Dick Cheney--just ask him.

Comment

Dave Letterman had a sketch called great presidential speeches, and would take a cut of a Bush speech and show the tongue tangles he made, some were really funny,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
          X