X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG Snake

I found this on another site and thought I would share it.

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...t=f3b8750f.flv

Mark
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-18-2009, 10:45 AM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: BIG Snake

holy crap, i have to go change my shorts now

Comment

you tease, i thought it was on a bigger sectional than i have.

p.s down under they call that a worm

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I was looking for the picture of the python pulling a kangaroo out of water, and came across this site, a lot of odd and different wild life pictures, really interesting, no tricks,

snake file is to large to up load and I do not have time to make it smaller now, it is about 2/3 down the page,

but like said before a lot of oddities of antlers and strange wild life pictures

http://www.wyomingoutdoorsradio.com/gallery_of_odd.htm
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Westminster Man Pulls 41 Snakes From Under House

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...88/detail.html

Westminster Man Pulls 41 Snakes From Under House
          Big Surprise For Friend Helping Clear Out Crawl Space

WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- A Westminster man had a big surprise waiting for him when he helped a friend clear a home crawl space of snakes.

Jeff Stafford said he cleared 41 snakes from his friend's crawl space on Sunday by stunning them with a piece of firewood and placing them into garbage bags.

The snake odyssey began when a friend, repairing a leaking pipe, called him to say he saw snakes in his crawl space.

"He told me he saw a snake," said Stafford. "Grand total was 41."

Stafford told 7NEWS he went into the muddy crawl space and lifted up a piece of tarp he was kneeling on and saw a horde of writhing snakes. He said he started putting the small ones in the garbage bag and then ran into much larger ones.

Stafford believes they were bull snakes and the largest was four feet long. He said he felt like he was in the scene right out of the Indiana Jones movie where the main character is in a chamber filled with snakes.

"Very Indiana Jones like," said Stafford. "I wish I had a hat, but all I had was a piece of firewood."

Stafford said he spent last year traveling through Australia and saw many of the world’s deadliest snakes so he wasn't as concerned with the nest of snakes in his friend's crawl space.

"I'm a good friend to have around if you have snakes in your basement," Stafford said.

He and his friend let the snakes go in an open space area after taking photographs of them.

Bull snakes are non-venomous and can grow longer than 6 feet and are found throughout the central United States, including Colorado.

A woman who answered the phone at A All Animal Control said inspectors are being called to homes for snakes in basements and crawl spaces. The woman said these types of calls usually occur in late Spring, but because of the warm and dry conditions in Denver, snakes are coming out of hibernation early.

Video at link,

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...8/detail.html#
          Attached Files
          Last edited by BHD; 03-18-2009, 01:22 PM.
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I HATE snakes..... they creep the crap outta me!

Comment

man, that got me hook, line & sinker.

steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

that made me jump.

I looked around after to see if anybody noticed me jump.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

cool!

looks like a small ice worm.

Vince

Comment

Figured that was coming and I still jumped!

Comment

A snake that big doesn't look like it has the ability to strike the camera guy from that distance. Shook the camera and turned it off at the right time.

But I'm no snake expert.

What do you do with a snake that big? Really? Other that shoot it.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                        But I'm no snake expert.

What do you do with a snake that big? Really? Other that shoot it.
                        J.C.
                        Leave it alone?

Mick

Comment

Working...
                        X