Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a citizen?

http://www.history.com/genericContent.do?id=57117

I got this emailed to me today, scored a 93/96. It is pretty amusing there are a few errors in it I believe, See if you can find them. Post your scores so whe can see how much everyone was paying attention in thier high school social studies classes!

Re: Are you a citizen?

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
    http://www.history.com/genericContent.do?id=57117

I got this emailed to me today, scored a 93/96. It is pretty amusing there are a few errors in it I believe, See if you can find them. Post your scores so whe can see how much everyone was paying attention in thier high school social studies classes!
    It didn't give me a score it just told me I passed. I'm not sure we all get the same questions but I didn't find any mistakes.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I did well and took it several times. I also had my high school age daughter take it just to see how much she knew and I was pleasantly surprised. I think it's also a good idea to be more familar with our Constitution. Here is a helpful site, doesn't hurt to read the amendments.
      http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Comment

I took the long version of 96 questions and passed. Took it quickly. Anybody wanna take the Canadian test and see if they could be a Canadian??
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

94/96

I missed Voting & Jury Duty. Should have been Voting & Running for Office.

I also missed the longest Rivers. I guess Mississippi and Colorado instead of Mississippi and Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
            94/96

I also missed the longest Rivers. I guess Mississippi and Colorado instead of Mississippi and Missouri.
            Show off.

Smarty Pants.

Oh. Sorry.

Mr. Smarty Pants.

Comment

I could be really pretentious and say Dr. Smarty Pants. I usually only do that when bitching at my Senators/Representative though.

Comment

I could be really pretentious and say Dr. Smarty Pants. I usually only do that when bitching at my Senators/Representative though.
                Darn it, you scooped the perfect ending to that......after the Mr. it should have been "Oh, wait a minute, Dr. Smarty Pants..."

Who says doctors aren't funny??? C'mon....who.....anyone??

(crickets)

Hee hee......

Comment

94/96

Charles, I guessed Mississippi and Colorado also geography is not my strong point.

Comment

I took the history test.
                    It turns out that its authors wouldn't do so well on a real history test.
                    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Working...
                    X