I can't drive 55

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can't drive 55

Rick: If you are in a hurry to unplug a toilet this might save you some time:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bike plumber3.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	6294

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
      Rick: If you are in a hurry to unplug a toilet this might save you some time:

[attach]6294[/attach]
      Kinda looks like Rick, don't it? Even has his H-60 hangin on there!
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I think we had three cars go by our place to day, a normal traffic day, we usually have at least one car go by, and some days we get up 8 or 9 cars or trucks in a day, I did meet a pickup on the way home to day.
        but I have driven over 40 miles on the state Hy-ways and never even met oncoming car or truck.
        I was smiled about Ricks mileage in one day, it is that far just to go to the nearest small town, one way, of about 1000 people, and if you want to go to any thing bigger, one has to drive 40 plus miles,
        Rick hope you enjoy you new truck,
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
          Kinda looks like Rick, don't it? Even has his H-60 hangin on there!
          i want a h-60.

where can i get 1 or 2

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

You almost need add gallons-per-hour meter in the dash computer 'cause you can't tell how much you save in your new ride if they won't let you move.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              It's all about timing. I left Santa Clarita for a project on Wilshire and made it in 30-mins. Of course I left at 5:00 AM.

Mark

The Wilshire strip....Which building

Did you go to the penthouse?

Please do tell...What's going on now with that multixmulti-million dollar hunk-o-junk.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                The Wilshire strip....Which building

Did you go to the penthouse?

Please do tell...What's going on now with that multixmulti-million dollar hunk-o-junk.
                You know the building but it was not your work. It was a 3" chilled water line on the 17th floor. The Electrician installed surface mount boxes in a Heat Pump room and hit the line. It's amazing how long it takes for a screw hole to start leaking

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  Driving in Texas makes me crazy.Everybody is doing their own thing all over the place.People doing 90 all the way to the right,some guy towing a trailer at 45 in the fast lane.Also,it seems like everytime there is a highway improvement some fat cat has some scatterbrain idea to use lights,signs or daily direction change to screw it up.Why can't the state get on the ball spend a little money and get a uniform system.They definately got the room.Sorry,just wanted to run half the people off the road when I was visiting little sister out there.
                  Yeah, pretty crazy there. It's the wild west and the vehicles are like bullets. I used to live in Houston, so I fell into the groove pretty quick but was still frustrating as hell. They don't have the traffic enforcement like we do here. During my trip there, I never saw a single cop on any of the freeways the entire time...and we were ALL over that city. Saw a total of 1 person pulled over on the street.
                  Dallas and San Antonio is just as bad.

Sorry about thread jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    You know the building but it was not your work. It was a 3" chilled water line on the 17th floor. The Electrician installed surface mount boxes in a Heat Pump room and hit the line. It's amazing how long it takes for a screw hole to start leaking

Mark
                    Three inch,
                    That's wierd.The stacks are six on the twenty third and twenty fourth.We ran a two inch for two of the four heat pump in our suite,and that was major overkill for the sound engineer.What could a three inch be supplying unless maybe a whole floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Twicepipes View Post
                      Yeah, pretty crazy there. It's the wild west and the vehicles are like bullets. I used to live in Houston, so I fell into the groove pretty quick but was still frustrating as hell. They don't have the traffic enforcement like we do here. During my trip there, I never saw a single cop on any of the freeways the entire time...and we were ALL over that city. Saw a total of 1 person pulled over on the street.
                      Dallas and San Antonio is just as bad.

Sorry about thread jack.
                      My name is Adam.
                      As far a the thread goes I find it entertaining and would be contemplating nomination if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a little concerned about original posters need for excess.

Comment

Originally posted by Twicepipes View Post
                        Good ol So Cal traffic.
                        I just got back from Houston. I don't even want to talk about that traffic. Makes LA traffic look like a cakewalk.
                        Anyway, I got so fed up with the damn traffic there, I went and bought a Garmin GPS with the lifetime traffic alerts. It completely changed my driving experience. Only problem is it often reroutes you a few miles out of the way which of course uses more fuel, but at least you're not sitting in traffic.
                        The thing about Houston is that they have actual rush hours. L.A. never seems to have a time where there are not tons of cars on the roads.
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          The thing about Houston is that they have actual rush hours. L.A. never seems to have a time where there are not tons of cars on the roads.
                          Now that's not true. 3 AM, it's plenty clear then.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            L.A. never seems to have a time where there are not tons of cars on the roads.
                            That sux!

We get breaks from the rush.

Comment

how about this day

8 miles to drive home and it took 1 hour 26 minutes

glad i got the sprinter diesel.

my w4500 gas 350c'' would of needed to stop for a fill up

rick.

Attached Files
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Oh you poor folks! I have to drive 20 miles before I even get to see another vehicle. When I make the 40 mile trip to 'town,' I do see some vehicles - and a few weeks ago, I did get stopped at one of the dozen lights. I sat and sat and sat - for almost a whole minute! But dont worry about me - i'm fine now.
                                Measure TWICE - Cut ONCE! 'Cause the Lumber Stretcher is broken!
                                I'd throw more things away, but I'm afraid someone might want them...
                                My DIY and HOW To Articles and Videos

Comment

Working...
                                X