• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If today was your last day-knickleback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3gAgIMuRs4

Vince

Re: If today was your last day-knickleback

Every nickelback song sounds the same to me.

If today were my last day, I'd just keep pressing the morphine drip button, until it was over.

I always try to do the right thing and have no regrets about decisions I've made. There's no point in holding on to the past, whats done is done.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
      Every nickelback song sounds the same to me.

If today were my last day, I'd just keep pressing the morphine drip button, until it was over.

I always try to do the right thing and have no regrets about decisions I've made. There's no point in holding on to the past, whats done is done.
      i feel the same way about Rap!

Vince

Comment

Well, I'm a passionate guy but I live every day with the thought in mind of taking care of my health and trying to be kind and helpful to the folks I encounter. I'm sure if I had a heads up that it was my last day, I would spend it much differently. My diet would be out the window, and even though I'm upfront with my feelings I'd be making some phone calls. Trying new things once in a while is fun, but life is mostly routines in one way or another unless you don't have responsibilities and got tons of money.

Comment

On Tuesday, during a routine DOT physical, I was diagnosed, thankfully misdiagnosed as it turns out, with Parkinson's Disease. During the couple days between when I saw the GP, who misdiagnosed me, and the Neurologist who told me I do not in fact have Parkinson's I made the decision to live more fully or, I suppose, with intent. Now that I am not in the danger that I was perceived to be, I plan to still be more mindful of life.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom W View Post
            On Tuesday, during a routine DOT physical, I was diagnosed, thankfully misdiagnosed as it turns out, with Parkinson's Disease. During the couple days between when I saw the GP, who misdiagnosed me, and the Neurologist who told me I do not in fact have Parkinson's I made the decision to live more fully or, I suppose, with intent. Now that I am not in the danger that I was perceived to be, I plan to still be more mindful of life.

Tom
            i'm glad to read everything turned out alright for you.

nothing like a close call to see the big picture.

i've been very fortunate because i shouldn't be here right now.

'75 - sleeping sickness (equine insefilitis) from a mosquito in winnipeg

'91 - viril meningitis

no brain damage i'm told.

Vince

Comment

Working...
            X