3 Oakland Ca. police Officers Slain ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Oakland Ca. police Officers Slain ?

A 4 th ,is in critical condition ! Dirt bag is dead! You can't plan for every situation.
    I imagine , This loss will be a teaching tool , for the future! Bless the Officers and their loved ones, R.I.P. Oakland Ca. is a scary place!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: 3 Oakland Ca. police Officers Slain ?

Is unemployment causing the crime rate to climb in your state? It is here in KY.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Oakland has long been a cesspool of crime but this goes beyond that. This guy was out on parole for assault with a deadly weapon. The parole board has got to feel like real dopes for releasing this guy. All of the three slain officers were Sergeants.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

We had something similar to this, but some guy got out and killed a 13 year old, he killed two other women before and WHY was he out?

A crumbing legal system with more rights for the criminal than the victim.

We really need to get back to our roots, where if you kill someone, the town comes together and witnesses your death by hanging, stoning, guillitine sp? or firing squad.

If you steal, off with your hands.

Oh wait, I couldn't type anymore. Off with my ears!
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

The 4th Policeman just died. Oakland needs the National Guard to come in!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

May God be so kind as to ease so much grieving.

Comment

Unfortunately, we have a defective legal system here too.

Read about our "60 day Homicide"
              http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...4016-7,00.html

I like what the show "America's Most Wanted" says about police officers killed in the line of duty...

"It is not how they died that make them heroes, it is how they lived."

Comment

Apparently oakland officials are now going to enact a ban on the high capacity mags that were used in a already banned rifle from 1999! What morons...

Comment

It just shows the disconnect. The murders were committed by a felon on parole (who is prohibited from processing any firearm) using a banned weapon. Now she wants to register high capacity magazines (already illegal in California) for Assault Weapons which are already illegal in California. Perhaps they should first find out how this guy got paroled and where he got the weapon from.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I think he just saved up his cigaraette money and bought it from his cell mate.
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

So the officers were killed by the high capacity mags?

Here guys meet at the gun shows and pay cash for whatever they want.

I dont mind waiting five days to buy a firearm while my background is checked, but I'm against banning guns.

Banning guns did not help these officers.

Comment

Our legal system is like some kind of sick game where the lives of the innocent and brave hang in the balance. The parole board can't undo their decision and those brave lives are gone along with all the joy, hopes and dreams they held for the future. What's the remedy? I agree with Dunbar that we should turn the clock back to a more basic time where justice was swift and fit the crime, unfortunately I don't see that happening. Rest In Peace Officers.

Comment

Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
                          So the officers were killed by the high capacity mags?

Here guys meet at the gun shows and pay cash for whatever they want.

I dont mind waiting five days to buy a firearm while my background is checked, but I'm against banning guns.

Banning guns did not help these officers.
                          I'm with you Lenny, the guns are only part of the problem and should not be banned. What happened to "Crime and Punishment"? I've got a shot gun for the house but I'm thinking more and more about a small handgun either just for the house or possibly carry? Tough decision and a lot to think about, is my family at risk, am I gearing up for a civil meltdown?

Comment

Re: 3 Oakland Ca. police Officers Slain ? And Dissed !

Oakland,this says it all. The rent a mob went to the scene of the motorcycle Policeman's' murders
                            yesterday afternoon. And were chanting about how their HOME BOY was done wrong.
                            My granddad was an Irish American policeman [ drove a horse drawn Paddy Wagon ] in the late 1800s , Cambridge Mass. Wonder How Dennis
                            would have dealt with this TRASH!
                            Last edited by toolaholic; 03-27-2009, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Here is the story behind the story.
                              http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X