X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Coast getting bigger

It's official, moving the family to California. Probably June time frame in the Oxnard area.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: West Coast getting bigger

That's great Ben we are excited to have you join the West Coast Titans.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Off to the land of quakes, fakes, & shakes. Good luck finding a yoga mat for your bigazz.

J.C.

Comment

Ben,

When you get tired of the mudslides, earthquakes, wildfires, traffic, Rick, lack of four seasons, we will still be here to welcome you back

signed,
        The East Coast WannabeeOutWesters

Comment

Thanks for the offer to come back Bill but it's not up to me. I'm not going there by choice(although California isn't the worse one out there). I just want to see these magical ficus roots that grow to insane lengths but take 10 minutes to go through.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Gear Junkie Ben

We here on the east side will miss you. No matter what keep in contact through the forum. Pleeeeeeze

Comment

Ben, I am excited and worried. I feel like I will forever be screamimg NO ARM WRESTLING!

I can't wait to meet Felicia and Keola
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

i guess i'll wait to break in my indoor go carting license til you show up. it's another beat you at it

so, do they provide housing or just an allowance?

adam can show you the ropes. he's your local go to guy. pus now that he's an official k-60 guy, you can show him the ropes too

let us know what we can help you with

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Hold on speed racer, I need a weight spread. I think i got at least 50+ lbs on you(265). Of course you could win. Need a couple seconds head start. Navy either gives you money for housing or they provide it. Military housing would be Point Magu but I'd really like to buy a house after a year of living there. Got a feeling I'll stay in CA, it's either that or MS-easy choice. Think you and Joey would be up for big uncle/aunt babysitting duties? Just don't be shocking my son with any of your contraptions or get him high on sugar with your milkshakes-OMG, don't give him any of your milkshakes. You know what, maybe that 1hr drive is to far, I'll find a babysitter closer to me.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    Hold on speed racer, I need a weight spread. I think i got at least 50+ lbs on you(265). Of course you could win. Need a couple seconds head start. Navy either gives you money for housing or they provide it. Military housing would be Point Magu but I'd really like to buy a house after a year of living there. Got a feeling I'll stay in CA, it's either that or MS-easy choice. Think you and Joey would be up for big uncle/aunt babysitting duties? Just don't be shocking my son with any of your contraptions or get him high on sugar with your milkshakes-OMG, don't give him any of your milkshakes. You know what, maybe that 1hr drive is to far, I'll find a babysitter closer to me.

sure you want a weight fudge factor. where was mine when we arm wrestled

50# is right on the button

we already play with marks grandkids. 1 more is fine

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      sure you want a weight fudge factor. where was mine when we arm wrestled

50# is right on the button

we already play with marks grandkids. 1 more is fine

rick.
                      why didn't YOU think of that before YOU came up to me and tried pushing me around? Who honestly goes up to the big fat kid while he's waiting in line for lunch and starts annoying him about arm wrestling? You had it coming, don't be mad at me. On top of that, aren't there some pics of you arm wrestling other people? Leads me to believe you like doing that sort of thing.

So if the big kid is watching my son, who's watching the big kid? I think he'll finally find someone with more energy than he has. Coming to CA sounds like a lot of fun. Felicia's excited.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

To Rick's credit he did beat Aaron.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Rick cannot handle kids by himself. I am always the responsible adult I keep waiting for him to grow up, but I don't think it will happen in my lifetime. Oh, what did I get myself into?
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

can i come and play with rick
                            Last edited by HVAC HAWK; 03-26-2009, 08:58 PM.
                            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                              can i come and plat with rick
                              You better hit "EDIT" or the SpellBeast is coming.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X