Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No mail on Saturdays, would you miss it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No mail on Saturdays, would you miss it?

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    It's more like the "disgrace" of seeing the government pay for someone who obviously has a disability, and should be removed or retired, as I'm paying for that foolishness as a taxpayer.

The "idiot" you said that took that video is most likely a concerned taxpayer like the majority of us that would allow that ignorance to continue, and for the world to look the other way and say it doesn't happen is a worse crime than theft. It's the acknowledgement that "hey I feel sorry for you let's just keep you where you're at" mentality.

And they wonder why this is a reality now. They are problem within themselves, and it's evident with this video as the tip of the iceberg.

Want to find waste? Go check out a government job.
    Dunbar, we see things differently. You see some hero exposing waste, and I see a lowlife who doesn't have the sack to step up and find out who this old mailman is and actually help! How the heck is this laughing fool helping taxpayers by posting this junk on YouTube? I say put down the camera, and get involved if you really want to change things for the better. Yes, there is waste and it should be exposed and gotten rid of, but there are effective ways of doing that without laughing and ratings. Just my opinion.

Comment

213 views and 2 comments, describing in detail the disease.

You can't "help" OCD. He'll go everywhere and spend his entire day doing this, even when he gets home.

All I had to do is type in "mailman" and this came up on top the list on YT.

I work for about 12 employees of the Post Office, and glory be,

worked for 2 tonight. I f'n love it. They'd get a kick out of this, and I'll go ahead and send the wife this youtube link and see if she finds fault with the world like you do.

Right? Right. I'm casual as hell, you worry too much. Right now the poll is showing 16 to can saturdays, 3 wanting life to stay the same.

Until people feel the money leaving their pockets constantly when it comes to running a business and what it costs to send a piece of F**King mail, they don't understand the deep-seated anger that makes running a business so much more expensive. I spent $600 on 400 mailings last year, and they want me to buy some BS crap that saves me .o4 cents per mailing? Do the math when you have to spend $300 just to get that .04 cents. Drill the grandma sending birthday cards, make her pay $6 to mail it, she's got the money.

And I don't buy the "We're still the cheapest in the world" BS. My tax dollars is paying for that fools OCD.

Will he pay for my disabled arse when I hit the brigg someday, and trust me it's coming. ?

No.
      Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-26-2009, 11:31 PM.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Nice,
        Two of our mail carriers already supliment their income doing handywork.
        Flooring,fences,Water heaters,toilets,tub shower valves.Looks like I'm going to be getting more phone calls for advice

Comment

What a novelity mail on saturday.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
            213 views and 2 comments, describing in detail the disease.

You can't "help" OCD. He'll go everywhere and spend his entire day doing this, even when he gets home.

All I had to do is type in "mailman" and this came up on top the list on YT.

I work for about 12 employees of the Post Office, and glory be,

worked for 2 tonight. I f'n love it. They'd get a kick out of this, and I'll go ahead and send the wife this youtube link and see if she finds fault with the world like you do.

Right? Right. I'm casual as hell, you worry too much. Right now the poll is showing 16 to can saturdays, 3 wanting life to stay the same.

Until people feel the money leaving their pockets constantly when it comes to running a business and what it costs to send a piece of F**King mail, they don't understand the deep-seated anger that makes running a business so much more expensive. I spent $600 on 400 mailings last year, and they want me to buy some BS crap that saves me .o4 cents per mailing? Do the math when you have to spend $300 just to get that .04 cents. Drill the grandma sending birthday cards, make her pay $6 to mail it, she's got the money.

And I don't buy the "We're still the cheapest in the world" BS. My tax dollars is paying for that fools OCD.

Will he pay for my disabled arse when I hit the brigg someday, and trust me it's coming. ?

No.
            Yeah, life sucks and life is unfair and welcome to the world! I worked my butt off knee deep in steaming garbage during the summers and froze outside during many winters while I supported bums on welfare and cheats collecting SSI. You got it tough as a businessman and folks working for others got it tough too! I just don't see the point of either laughing at this sick guy or focusing your hate on him? Show me a video of the mailmen goofing off for hours in a bar, dumping mail, or doing something equally offensive and I'm with you. Post a Youtube of some old sick guy and I think unnecessary and cruel. I don't know enough about OCD, but I know the strongest and smartest among us can fall like a stack of bricks. I hope you stay strong and healthy, but if you do become disabled I hope folks don't look at you and think you are acting or that you didn't work real hard for most of your life. Dunbar, don't think I'm giving lazy, worthless do nothings a pass, like I said life ain't fair and if we choose to stay angry over all the injustice we are going to miss out on the good stuff and the good people. When I get angry my blood pressure spikes and I either break something or hurt someone, and that doesn't change a dam thing. Where does all this waste and foolishness end? Does a businessman like yourself and a hard worker still stand a chance in our country? I hope so and I hate to think of the alternatives. I wish you the best.

Comment

Working...
            X