X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard Question

This morning I went to register my new Ridgid wet/dry vac. I typed in the model number where it asked me too but I kept getting a message saying that the product was not found. Are the wet/dry vacs not eligible for inclusion into the Dashboard? I know that they aren't covered under the LLSA but I don't understand why it doesn't recognize WD1956 as a product. Josh or ProBrand, any idea why I can't register this vac?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Dashboard Question

Bump back to the top of the page.

A response from Josh or ProBrand as to why you can't seem to register a Ridgid Vac into your Dashboard would be nice. Just for snits and giggles, I tried entering another different model number vac but that one too was not recognized by the Dashboard.

I'm curious, has anyone here been able to successfully register a vac into your Dashboard.

Comment

Not me, BD!

I've got two 12-gal vacs and two "Stinger" vacs and none of them could be registered... even a couple of years ago. I called Ridgid Customer Support to see why and was told that they weren't covered by the LLSA, but did have thier own "Ridgid" lifetime warranty against "defects in materials and workmanship".

I basically reasoned that the LLSA and the so-called "Dashboard" (dumb name I think) were supported by TTI, while the Vacs are an Emerson Electric/Ridgid product. But that's just my thoughts on the subject... who really knows what the real reason is?

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        I'm curious, has anyone here been able to successfully register a vac into your Dashboard.

BD I registered my Ridgid w/d vac :

https://secure.prodregister.com/ridgid/oxk01.shtml

Wet/Dry vac recalls and updated information were provided after registering if needed

Edit: Vac is not on my Dashboard (register+keep the receipt/manual)
        Last edited by reConx; 03-31-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Re: Dashboard Question For ProBrand Or Josh

CWS, I was kinda thinking the same that if it isn't covered by the LLSA you couldn't register it into the Dashboard. However, my MSUV isn't a part of the LLSA yet I could register that?

I apologize if this issue has come up before and I just missed the thread and the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
            BD I registered my Ridgid w/d vac :

https://secure.prodregister.com/ridgid/oxk01.shtml

Wet/Dry vac recalls and updated information were provided after registering if needed
            reConx, I also did that. What I'm talking about is adding the vac to the list of tools in my Dashboard. Were you able to add yours into your Dashboard?

Comment

when i tried to register this for the lsa, the dashboard wouldn't allow it:

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/WD2450-W...c/EN/index.htm

customer service offered that since the item carried it's own lifetime guarantee, it couldn't be registered for the lsa.

fwiw.
              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

All, sorry for the inconvenience. CW was correct to a degree. The "dashboard" primarily exists for LSA eligible products though, as mentioned, other products do show up. There is a project to streamline the registration process across all categories. To answer current queries, both the WTS2000 and wet/dry vacs will not show up as of now. Again, apologies for any confusion.

Comment

Working...
                X