X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service

Hello all! Something happened to me today that usually never happens. I got great customer service without really expecting it. I came home to find a brand new Ridgid 18 volt, lithium ion drill in my driveway adressed to me. Apparently, the folks at Ridgid thought it was taking too long to replace my 24 volt lithium ion batteries (which were two years old) so they sent me a new 18 volt autoclutch drill. I just couldn't believe it. I have been buying Ridgid tools for quite a while now and I have purchased them because of the quality of the tools. Examples are a 10 inch contractor table saw, 12 inch compound mitre saw with laser guide, 24 v drill,recip saw, jig saw, impact, circular saw, two different vaccuums and the latest addition is the See Snake. What a surprise to find out that not only are they great tools, but the company actually cares about their customers enough to give someone a replacement due to a delay in their service. Over the years I have treated my customers and clients with the best customer service I can provide and it's just so refreshing to have it reciprocated back with no expectations what so ever. Thank you Ridgid for such great service! I will continue to buy your tools and refer my friends and co-workers to the world of Ridgid.

Re: Customer Service

Awesome! Red
    Red

Comment

Working...
    X