X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do you have Dental coverage

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
    Yeah what?!?
    I just googled British teeth and this is what I found!
    Did you google American teeth too?

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
    Europe? Healthy teeth??
    Don't forget who started this thread. Not Europeans
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Nice pics...

Comment

http://www.carecredit.com/dentistry/whycc.html

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post

Nice to see you post Zeljka.

Be careful with the promotional rate starting as low as 13.9%. Always check the real* numbers as well.

*As of 2/1/09, variable APR 22.99% and on all accounts in default, 29.99%.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I just had the exact same problem fixed on a right lower wisdom tooth , go back next week for the crown . Out of pocket $100 , the balance covered 100% by Local 501 Plumbers and Pipefitters .
            Steve in the trade since 73 doing new residential/Commercial work

Comment

well your welcome
              im not bashing the unions but thats why we have no work in the USA because all big companies are moving out of the USA
              and i was in a union until the union was not getting enough work to keep all the union workers working

just my option
              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                well your welcome
                im not bashing the unions but thats why we have no work in the USA because all big companies are moving out of the USA
                and i was in a union until the union was not getting enough work to keep all the union workers working

just my option
                You're entitled to your opinion but I don't agree with it. I think companies and corporations that left the USA did it for a combination of slave labor costs which even minimum wage here would not satisfy and they left the USA to get away from the EPA and OSHA, so they could pollute the environment and put employees at risk without problems. Don't forget the tens of millions of illegals here who will work for less than minimum wage and not complain since they don't pay taxes and send a good deal of money back to their homeland. We lost tens of thousands of good manufacturing and other jobs due to the greed and shortsightedness of the folks who had the power to do so, and now they are starting to realize without strong American consumers to buy their goods and services they have no other market. The cheap labor of the third world can't afford what they make for us to consume. Just my opinion. I retired with full medical and dental coverage but I paid for it through several long strikes and no salary. New York Telephone (NYNEX, Bell ATlantic) which is now Verizon could well afford the benefits and I'm sure they would have moved to some third world slum if they could have but then at what point does the American consumer lose so much income that he/she can't even afford a phone? I think we need to bring back ALL jobs and pay all American workers a living salary so that they can spread the wealth right here in the USA .

Comment

Yeah, it's called Tijuana.....

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    I think we need to bring back ALL jobs and pay all American workers a living salary so that they can spread the wealth right here in the USA .
                    i dont know 100% why they move out of the USA but your right we need to get them back but the only problem is is that there are a lot of greedy people out there and think they should be making a lot more $ and people are not thankful for just having food on the table and a roof over there head . they want a big house and all the big toys .

i for one help out a lot of people and do not ask for a dime ,all i ask is that if you see some one that needs some thing and you can help do it . its not about $ with me .
                    Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

i dont know 100% why they move out of the USA but your right we need to get them back but the only problem is is that there are a lot of greedy people out there and think they should be making a lot more $ and people are not thankful for just having food on the table and a roof over there head . they want a big house and all the big toys .

i for one help out a lot of people and do not ask for a dime ,all i ask is that if you see some one that needs some thing and you can help do it . its not about $ with me .
                      The truth is there are a lot of people who do deserve a lot more money than they are receiving. The market and not a couple of guys hanging around on a web site decides what people are worth. America is a great Country and we are only limited by ourselves. When the Union was unable to get me the hours or the pay I wanted I moved on. Unfortunantly that door swings both ways. Many companies have been forced to go over seas because of over reaching Unions and strict Government regulations. It is easy to always talk about greed but it is not always that simple.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

No doubt generally speaking we are a society of folks who think they are entitled to all sorts of things even if they can't afford them. I'm a helpful guy myself mostly with neighbors since a lot of them don't own tools and are useless when it comes to the most simple repairs. Only thing I expect is a thank you. Downside of being helpful especially with neighbors is when they sort of expect you to always help out because you got them in a habit.
                        Mark mentioned how complicated this whole issue of pay, jobs and Unions is and I agree. I believe Unions have done a lot of good but like anything else there has to be some kind of common sense and balance applied.

Comment

i know what your saying with helping neighbors ,i was helping one run a gas line around the back of his house and he was to be there helping .well 1hr into the work he had to run out to give a couple prices es on some work ,he works for his self doing gutters . well 5hr later he came home and i was just cleaning up .
                          he asked how much for the materials ,i said i will be right back with it . i went home a made up a bill with the cost of the materials and a labor cost

he said whats this , i said you were to be helping me and you went out and made money and i took my sat to do this work for you so im charging labor
                          he paid it but he did not think i should have charged so much .

OH WELL
                          Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

I ate a 10 piece chicken nuggets from McDonald's today and before I went into my customer's home, I popped a piece of chewing gum in for that "FRESH!" breath!

Well, I kept noticing that while chewing the gum, it kept stringing in my mouth and couldn't figger out why.

I figured a long hair got in my mouth.

What it feels like, because I cannot see it...is the back side of my last tooth either cracked or chipped, and now has a sharp edge. I've had stuff lodge between my tooth and gum and feel like the tooth but if I trusted where I've put my micro-seasnake, I'd take a look and see wtf is going on.

I guess I'll use a small mirror like the dentists use the next time I can get out to the flea market.

Looks like I might be using the ole dremel tool for the fix.
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

It's a tossup-Used Micro or dental mirror from the flea market.

J.C.

Comment

I hate to suggest a cleaner method of looking, but what about shining a light in your mouth while you look in the mirror?
                                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                                X