do you have Dental coverage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Lucky

Was told I'm loosening my teeth up in my skull from grinding, and I "will" end up needing a root canal if I don't stop.

I couldn't even stop when the guy had me in the chair telling me...couldn't help it. So I was sent on my way, all I needed was a mouth guard from dick's sporting goods.

Going to be an adjustment having this in my mouth, but I want to quit doing something that'll cost me my dental health.

Oohh candy!

The antibiotics were helping with pain, but in reality the pain was intesifying by my worry-wort attitude.

I got some great tips/trade information about what to look out for if anyone wants to hear, I thought the knowledge was awesome, might save you money down the road.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Re: do you have Dental coverage

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      I hate to suggest a cleaner method of looking, but what about shining a light in your mouth while you look in the mirror?
      OR - Use a seesnake micro

Comment

When it comes to full coverage dental insurance, though, barring some kind of major gum surgery or a root canal, there’s not really too much that could add up to a whole lot when it comes to procedures. Nothing like medical bills at least....

Australia Dental Technology l Dentistry in Australia
        Dental Technology in Australia
        Dentistry in Australia

Comment

Originally posted by stevenson View Post
          When it comes to full coverage dental insurance, though, barring some kind of major gum surgery or a root canal, there’s not really too much that could add up to a whole lot when it comes to procedures. Nothing like medical bills at least....

Australia Dental Technology l Dentistry in Australia
          Here in the CT/NY arrea a simple filling is $100, exams, cleanings and other procedures easily can run over a couple thousand a year. Not close to serious medical procedures but in a shrinking economy they take a toll. I wrote the following a while back and stil believe it is relevant.

"You're entitled to your opinion but I don't agree with it. I think companies and corporations that left the USA did it for a combination of slave labor costs which even minimum wage here would not satisfy and they left the USA to get away from the EPA and OSHA, so they could pollute the environment and put employees at risk without problems. Don't forget the tens of millions of illegals here who will work for less than minimum wage and not complain since they don't pay taxes and send a good deal of money back to their homeland. We lost tens of thousands of good manufacturing and other jobs due to the greed and shortsightedness of the folks who had the power to do so, and now they are starting to realize without strong American consumers to buy their goods and services they have no other market. The cheap labor of the third world can't afford what they make for us to consume. Just my opinion. I retired with full medical and dental coverage but I paid for it through several long strikes and no salary. New York Telephone (NYNEX, Bell ATlantic) which is now Verizon could well afford the benefits and I'm sure they would have moved to some third world slum if they could have but then at what point does the American consumer lose so much income that he/she can't even afford a phone? I think we need to bring back ALL jobs and pay all American workers a living salary so that they can spread the wealth right here in the USA . "

Comment

Why is this post coming up when the last one to post was Frankiarmz on the 6-23-2011 as I cannot read or access Martinpous198 who posted on the 2-13-2012

Tony

Comment

Working...
            X