This Guy makes a lot of sense.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guy makes a lot of sense.

Friend sent me this offen youtube. Opens your eyes. Strange how common sense is so very uncommon these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA
    sigpic

Re: This Guy makes a lot of sense.

Well done....Although I think the "current" administration would probably label this guy a "domestic terrorist"?????

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
      Well done....Although I think the "current" administration would probably label this guy a "domestic terrorist"?????

Word on the street is that he has been "invited" to the White House by Oblamo to discuss "the disturbing nature of his videos".

To be a fly on the wall for THAT meeting.

Comment

My only complaint is that this video and guy are about thrity years too late! Tens of thousands of jobs did not recently move to the third world and over twenty million illegals did not recently enter our country, this has been going on for years and we did nothing! How many democratic and republican administrations sat by and either did nothing or encouraged these events? I do not agree with what PResident Obama is doing, and I don't think his actions will turn this economy around. I did not like or agree with many of the things former President Bush did during his terms but I hope we can remain respectful in our disagreement and not resume to childish, rude behavior. Let's not forget Obama was elected as was Bush, and next election he can be replaced. Do you really think a republican President would bring back jobs or resolve the problem of illegals? President Bush buddied up to mexico's president fox and did nothing! Personally I think we are sunk regardless of who is in office. Real good video, now, "What are we going to do to change those facts?".

Comment

The Sky if Falling....The Sky is Falling......

It will all work out in the end. Things go up, they come down. Back and forth, in and out. Sooner or later things level out. Just remember that WE have the power. All the power. We've had it since the day the constitution was signed. All we need to do is stay informed and VOTE!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            The Sky if Falling....The Sky is Falling......

It will all work out in the end. Things go up, they come down. Back and forth, in and out. Sooner or later things level out. Just remember that WE have the power. All the power. We've had it since the day the constitution was signed. All we need to do is stay informed and VOTE!
            How things will level out is what has me concerned. Our power to vote has resulted in both parties taking turns and resulting in the above outrage. Will things level out with more Americans living in tent cities and more of our American dollars going to the third world? The guy in the video does make sense and he wasn't yelling "The sky is falling".

Comment

I wonder how many people that send in a tea bag will get a knock on their door from the Gestapo...um, I mean Homeland Security, for sending what they deem a "suspicious package".

That guy should be taking up a collection to buy air time for that video.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I agree, the video does not invoke panic, but reveals the truth about what has been happening.

Comment

Working...
                X