homemade or drive through lunch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: homemade or drive through lunch

Diabetic and heart trouble, I take my food with me every day. LOML insist on fixing it so she can control what I eat.
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Customer said He was having a hot tar repair done on a Sat. afternoon. Neighbors were commenting on His Barbecuing skills . Whole neighborhood smelled like N. Orleans !
      Roofers had Ribs in foil in the Tar Kettle burner box! No they weren't Irish , We can't cook
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I usually try to swing by the house and fix lunch. Otherwise, I'm on the road somewhere and usually my schedule gets hosed by 10am, so I quit trying to bring lunch. These days I pack some breakfast bars and will just get some bottled water somewhere. I can't afford to eat lunch every day at McD's or any other fast food, either wallet or waist! Every once in a while I'll stop at an Arby's and treat myself to a roast beef sandwich. Those are few and far between, however!

There's nowhere around here to get an old seal flipper, so I'll just have to do without I suppose!
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
          Easy,

just what you need in an emergency.

i had a set up like this when i had the cabin.

i used to put a couple of plastic shopping bags in it so i could dispose of the dirty deed right away. no $h!t.

Vince

this would only work if you have a van. you'll look a little funny sitting in the back of a pick-up with this.
          Just wait till Dunbar tells his story. He's got you beat hands down. At least you used a bucket.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Just wait till Dunbar tells his story. He's got you beat hands down. At least you used a bucket.
            my gut is telling me that this might too much information (TMI).

but if it's coming from DUNBAR that's okay.

Vince

Comment

I don't think I can do it...

The repressed memories hurt so bad when they are told.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
              X