Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suicide by f-18

WTF was that crazy canadian thinking?

on behalf of the rest of us canadians, sorry guys.

Vince

Re: suicide by f-18

Ok, I must be missing something
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

He flew within 5 miles of my house. I was ready for him though. I had my anti-Cesna BB gun loaded and at the ready.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I don't understand either? Guess we had to be there?
        Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

The rest of the story.
          ================================================== ====
          All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I live in shreveport right next to Barksdale air force base so we have B-52 flying all the time, and also some A-10 warthogs, it is awesome to be in the air in a small plane when there is a B-52 flying that is relatively close.

Comment

I don't think this incident was harmless. Officials dismissed the potential risk as very low because the plane has a small payload, but what about one of those suitcase nucs? If this was a dry run of sorts it proved that a small plane such as this will be followed but given a pass. Scary stuff. I didn't know it cost $50,000 an hour to keep one of our jets in the air? Glad no one got hurt but this was a real costly event.

Comment

the more i hear about this the more i'm thinking, "they should have shot that fard'gin icehole down".

Vince

yup! the whole world has to stand still because this guy has issuses.
                Last edited by Vince the Plumber; 04-10-2009, 02:10 PM.

Comment

No need to worry, our president is Jimmy Carter 2. No gonads to act with! This Somoli pirate stand off is a good example!

Comment

I guess he thought that Cesna had warp engines. How else would he get away from two jet fighters. Frankly, I think the pilot is a perfect example of what happens when brother and sister decide to have a child...
                    Measure TWICE - Cut ONCE! 'Cause the Lumber Stretcher is broken!
                    I'd throw more things away, but I'm afraid someone might want them...
                    My DIY and HOW To Articles and Videos

Comment

Working...
                    X