Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing the planet

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Now we can fix the entire planet. We can use more pollution to try to counter "effects" of pollution.

Crazy times. I am amazed at how far we have come.

I am going to run off and watch The Day After Tomorrow again. ;-) Actually I have watched it a few times. Entertaining.

Re: Fixing the planet

Maybe we could spray paint the carbon dioxide molecules sliver. They are all ready out there and the paint would help shade the earth.

Or a giant umbrella satellite.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Now we can fix the entire planet. We can use more pollution to try to counter "effects" of pollution.

Crazy times. I am amazed at how far we have come.

I am going to run off and watch The Day After Tomorrow again. ;-) Actually I have watched it a few times. Entertaining.
      I've watched that movie several times myself, great special effects and story line. I wonder if there is any science fact in the story, fresh water in the oceans and all that?

Comment

Interesting article. Geoengineering seems to border the absurd. Why don't they just do things like quit dumping waste into the oceans, quit eliminating rain forest, etc. Frankly, I don't think there is a 'solution.' A) There are too many humans now - with more on the way all the time and B) nobody wants to give up their current lifestyle. We live in a closed system, and it can only tolerate so much stress.
        Measure TWICE - Cut ONCE! 'Cause the Lumber Stretcher is broken!
        I'd throw more things away, but I'm afraid someone might want them...
        My DIY and HOW To Articles and Videos

Comment

Working...
        X