X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PI$$ ANT PIRATES , Hillary's new Navy

Old sailors are rolling over in their graves. 4 skinny little shitz take over a ship?
    Bring back Davy Jones. Our country has become a paper Tiger!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: PI$$ ANT PIRATES , Hillary's new Navy

the ships captain actually escaped last night just for a minute as he jumped overboard. he was captured by a pirate who jumped in after him.

doesn't the military have a dive team that could come up from below and take out 4 pirates without harming the american captain?

the lifeboat is fully covered and is 28' long. designed to hold 70 people and has enough food and water for the 5 passengers for 10 days.

i think it's time for marks son to do a fly by

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I know! I know.....

Have a guy swim under the dingy and cut a hole in it..Then after it sinks get the Captain and let the others become shark food!

As far as our military and their inability to do anything...maybe we need to have the idiots in DC watch some John Wayne war movies and even some more recent special forces hero type movies. If Hollywood can save a run away train in 2 hours our Navy should be able to rescue the Captain and his "big boat"!!! We have the technology, We have the skill, We have the manpower, We even still may have the desire to be "the hero" but pond scum in DC say "oh no! let's play nice"!!!!!

On a different rant...How about we empty our prisons and offer the folks a simple deal...
      We place you at spot "A" in Afghanistan....We will supply you with everything you need.
      You then go to spot "B" and on the way eliminate all the bad guys, and if you find that cockroach in a cave and eliminate him you get a bonus.

After you get all your violence tendencies out of your system and get to point "B" we will bring you back and buy you a home in DC and hope you find the American Dream!

-OR- why not send Osama an Easter gift via UPS or FED-X? They always deliver the package world wide! Then we will know which cave to seal! Gosh it's just too simple!

Cactus Man

Comment

Things are out of hand and someone has to make an example out of these criminals. All good ideas mentioned. I think once our Navy showed up they should have given them five minutes then sunk the life boat. No negotiations!
        What would it cost to have a small security force on each of our ships in that area? How the heck do the pirates get on board? Why can't someone on board fire something like a law rocket at these piss ants? Follow them home where the locals think they are rock stars and take out a few villages!
        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 04-10-2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

My understanding is Hillary has revamp the Military to new levels and is prepared to take charge.

Mark
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ToUtahNow; 04-10-2009, 06:29 PM.
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I want to pause a minute and give kudos to the captain. My understanding is that he told the pirates to take him as a hostage and release his crew to safety.
            If this is true, then he is a hero IMO.

Comment

News updates on this situation mention the olny way to resolve it without a loss of lives will be peaceful negotiations which may include concessions to the criminals. I think about that brave captain and his family, and although I hope he is released unharmed I think it is wrong to give the criminals what they want. Now they are supposedly bringing in their own backup with hostages from prior acts of piracy. What would happen if these so called pirates knew they would never be allowed to take another hostage without facing swift death? I won't say that I would rather die than give into their demands because I'm not there, but unfortunately I think that is what needs to happen in order to break this pattern. Why would they stop now if they are successful?

Comment

I am sorry for what may happen to the Captain but it would be outrageous to pay a ransom to these pirates. With every crime they commit they buy bigger and better equipment. We need to go in now and take the pirates out at all costs. France just did the same and while they tragically lost one of five hostages they killed two pirates and captured three more. We either let these pirates know we will not deal with them now or start paying them protection money to keep ships safe.

Mark

Comment

Are those chicken wings?

J.C.

Comment

Subliminal. I thought I was seeing them everywhere. Now I want them.....

J.C.

Comment

Joey had one too but she took hers off.

Mark

Comment

I saw. Wonder Twins of The West!

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by frankiarmz View Post
                          news updates on this situation mention the olny way to resolve it without a loss of lives will be peaceful negotiations which may include concessions to the criminals. I think about that brave captain and his family, and although i hope he is released unharmed i think it is wrong to give the criminals what they want. Now they are supposedly bringing in their own backup with hostages from prior acts of piracy. What would happen if these so called pirates knew they would never be allowed to take another hostage without facing swift death? I won't say that i would rather die than give into their demands because i'm not there, but unfortunately i think that is what needs to happen in order to break this pattern. Why would they stop now if they are successful?

why don't the u. S. Navy position one or two carrier task groups along the coast on a war footing and any time a lost " fishing' boat heads for a ship at sea sink the s.o.b. Before he has time to hijack
                          a ship and a couple of seal teams to drop on deck to overtake
                          any that do hijack a ship and see how long the piracy lasts
                          JERRYMAC
                          E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                          CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                          FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                          SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

The enclosed lifeboat has no bathroom. They have to come up for air at some point.
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                              I saw. Wonder Twins of The West!

J.C.
                              There's no place like home!
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!