Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

    I watched CNN's report of a Tea Party gathering and then found an independent video. Boy what a difference between the two videos. If anyone doesn't believe media outlets like CNN are bias they need to watch these two. I did not attend a Tea Party but now wish I did. This is the fundamentals which founded this Country. Some of the sayings on the signs are really quite clever. These are not Democrats or Republicans, these are Americans.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PhXTLiHH0A

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpeScv6EPgQ

    Mark
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 04-17-2009, 09:12 PM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

  • #2
    Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

    I wish someone had asked the CNN reporter just where did she think this $50,000,000,000 from the stimulus package was coming from.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

      Where is the state of Lincoln?

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

        CNN is owned Ted Turner they have never been unbiased. I don't watch CNN very often I don't watch the NBCs either (MSNBC,CNBC).

        This "reporter" does not understand her job.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

          Honestly, it's just extremely poor journalism. An on the scene reporter trying to start an antagonistic debate shows to me alot about her and her ethics.

          I couldn't trust anything she was involved in for a long time.

          I'm not familiar with CNN at all. But even if it was just a small local station, I think she should be fired.

          J.C.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

            Where were these tea parties when Bush and the republican majority congress sent government spending through the roof and left Obama with a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit? Remember Clinton left Bush with a $500 billion surplus.

            These were nothing but Obama bashing parties with signs like "Obamunism" and pictures depicting Obama as Hitler.

            Obama won by a large margin, his approval rating is currently 62%, disapproval at 30%, and the republicans are left grasping at straws.

            The majority have spoken.

            The republicans had their chance and failed us miserably.

            So what next? Remove them all? Democrats and Republicans?

            Then who goes in their place? More of us?
            Attached Files

            Lenny

            Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

            I know, it doesn't make sense.


            http://www.hebertdraincare.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

              Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              Honestly, it's just extremely poor journalism. An on the scene reporter trying to start an antagonistic debate shows to me alot about her and her ethics.

              I couldn't trust anything she was involved in for a long time.

              I'm not familiar with CNN at all. But even if it was just a small local station, I think she should be fired.

              J.C.
              You are spot on. Rather than reporting the news as she is suppose to she is arguing with a demonstrator. How in the world is that reporting? I just read she left for a pre-planned vacation today and her email has been turned off.

              Mark
              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 04-17-2009, 09:13 PM.
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

                Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
                Where were these tea parties when Bush and the republican majority congress sent government spending through the roof and left Obama with a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit? Remember Clinton left Bush with a $500 billion surplus.

                These were nothing but Obama bashing parties with signs like "Obamunism" and pictures depicting Obama as Hitler.

                Obama won by a large margin, his approval rating is currently 62%, disapproval at 30%, and the republicans are left grasping at straws.

                The majority have spoken.

                The republicans had their chance and failed us miserably.

                So what next? Remove them all? Democrats and Republicans?

                Then who goes in their place? More of us?
                I think it shows that some Americans are tired of ALL of governments behavior. Obama, Bush, Senators, Congressman....whoever.

                They want more say, accountability, and don't agree with alot of recent decisions.

                There can also be a rally coming up somewhere with the same amount of people disagreeing with this rally.

                Peaceful assembly, guaranteed by our Constitution, can lead to a more vocal-perhaps unpeaceful assembly to bring leaders into a more accountable & ethical position irregardless of party lines.

                It's a good thing to see in my opinion.

                America!

                J.C.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

                  Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                  I think it shows that some Americans are tired of ALL of governments behavior. Obama, Bush, Senators, Congressman....whoever.

                  They want more say, accountability, and don't agree with alot of recent decisions.

                  There can also be a rally coming up somewhere with the same amount of people disagreeing with this rally.

                  Peaceful assembly, guaranteed by our Constitution, can lead to a more vocal-perhaps unpeaceful assembly to bring leaders into a more accountable & ethical position irregardless of party lines.

                  It's a good thing to see in my opinion.

                  America!

                  J.C.
                  I would understand if this was something that happened every year, but this just popped up when Obama took office and was promoted by the republican news channel.

                  If it were just about wasteful government spending then I would have made my own sign and been on the front line.

                  This was about Obama.

                  Lenny

                  Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

                  I know, it doesn't make sense.


                  http://www.hebertdraincare.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

                    Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
                    I would understand if this was something that happened every year, but this just popped up when Obama took office and was promoted by the republican news channel.

                    If it were just about wasteful government spending then I would have made my own sign and been on the front line.

                    This was about Obama.
                    All president's get too much credit and too much criticism. I feel it was about peoples frustrations and disagreements with elected officials behavior.

                    J.C.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

                      I would not call what she was doing reporting and she needs to take some continuing education refresher courses like the state plumbing board requires me to take, but are we really any better served by FOX? I dont think so.

                      Lenny

                      Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

                      I know, it doesn't make sense.


                      http://www.hebertdraincare.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

                        Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
                        I would understand if this was something that happened every year, but this just popped up when Obama took office and was promoted by the republican news channel.

                        If it were just about wasteful government spending then I would have made my own sign and been on the front line.

                        This was about Obama.

                        I don't understand... Because Bush and the republicans spent too much money it is ok for Obama and the democrats to spend even more money. There is no logic to that arguement.
                        America voted for change not a continuation of spending more than we will ever be able to pay. You cannot spend your way out of debt!
                        So hard working people who usually don't make waves who live the best they can and pay their taxes....finally, decided to be heard. I say awesome. That is America.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

                          Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
                          Where were these tea parties when Bush and the republican majority congress sent government spending through the roof and left Obama with a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit? Remember Clinton left Bush with a $500 billion surplus.
                          Maybe this has something to do with it?
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

                            Originally posted by DSurette View Post
                            I wish someone had asked the CNN reporter just where did she think this $50,000,000,000 from the stimulus package was coming from.
                            Rich people who can afford it of course. Remember, paying more taxes is patriotic according to Joe Biden.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Chicago Tea Party - CNN Just Doesn't Get it!

                              Originally posted by cpw View Post
                              Rich people who can afford it of course. Remember, paying more taxes is patriotic according to Joe Biden.
                              NO SKITTLES FOR YOU!

                              J.C.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X