X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpful website

Here's a helpful site if your calling a large company and need to speak to a human without waiting on hold for 40mins

I heard about it on a radio show this a.m.
    Good site to bookmark for when your trying to get that new TV to work, call your ins. Co., or complain about that frggin' $14.99 charge that keeps showing up on my Fair point phone bill each month that takes an hour to resolve. It's almost easier to just pay the unauthorized charge

http://www.gethuman.com/
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: Helpful website

Damn, I just noticed Fair Point is not on the list yet
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Helpful website

Interesting that the computer tells us how to reach a human.
      Measure TWICE - Cut ONCE! 'Cause the Lumber Stretcher is broken!
      I'd throw more things away, but I'm afraid someone might want them...
      My DIY and HOW To Articles and Videos

Comment

Working...
      X