Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Close The Mexican Border!

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Takes tough people to make the difficult decisions, so a few kids go hungry in order to prevent thousands of deaths. That's the price you pay! Disinfect or burn all diseased areas, burn the dead before it's too late. Close those dam borders and shoot to kill anyone trying to enter, disease or not!
    Frankie, there's no need to close the borders. Internet chatter alludes to the fact that there's a genetic fingerprint in the virus so that it only kills Mexican people. It was developed by the New World Order as a means of stopping the illegal alien problem once and for all.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to making my tinfoil hats...........
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
      I think its because it's too late.

Some people here have it already so closing the border won't help.
      agreed.

Comment

Relax guys, I never thought the border would be closed and as I posted early on this is another example of media hysteria. But on a serious note as Tinmack pointed out those foil hats do prevent certain rays from invading our minds. Mack that was what you were alluding to, right?

Comment

I'm smelling like a bean burrito today since I didn't shower, feeling like I'm unclean.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

What concerns me is not letting border gaurds wear protective masks. Just goes to show playing nice and not looking intimidating to foriegners is much more important then the health of Americans.

Comment

Relax guys, I never thought the border would be closed and as I posted early on this is another example of media hysteria. But on a serious note as Tinmack pointed out those foil hats do prevent certain rays from invading our minds. Mack that was what you were alluding to, right?
              That is correct, Frank. Although I thinks some rays might have already gotten to some other members of this forum....

Either that, or they have to double up on the layers on their own hats.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                I'm smelling like a bean burrito today since I didn't shower, feeling like I'm unclean.
                Maybe border services should kick you onto the Mexico side......

Comment

Close The Mexican Border!
                  Is there one?
                  I thought Mexico already annexed the USA
                  In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                    Maybe border services should kick you onto the Mexico side......

They've been trying...but all the white vans with dark windows were bought up before they tried to haul me off!

Originally posted by darius View Post
                    Is there one?
                    I thought Mexico already annexed the USA

This thread now complete that darius has posted.

Now all we need is that other guy with that huge slab of noodle cheese to post and we got a cowbell ringer of a thread!
                    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                    X