X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Presidential Press Conference

Yet another bailout! Glad to hear chrysler is merging with fiat, personally I wouldn't buy a skateboard from fiat! More government funds to help things move along, why not? President Obama mentioned incentives for turning in old inefficient cars for new ones. Fine they can have my eighteen year old nissan maxima for thirty grand. One question, after all the bailout money, mergers, bankruptsy, and restructuring, who will be buying all these new cars? They need to look around, people are living in tents, losing their life savings, losing their jobs!

Re: Latest Presidential Press Conference

I pay myself the same amount once a month. Just got off the phone with my accountant. I get an extra $16.43 on my paycheck from now on. Very stimulating.

Now I have to decide where to spend it all.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
      I pay myself the same amount once a month. Just got off the phone with my accountant. I get an extra $16.43 on my paycheck from now on. Very stimulating.

Now I have to decide where to spend it all.
      Real maple syrup, live a little.

Comment

WOW! A whole $16.43 per month! You lucky rascal. And there I was thinking this whole spend trillions thing was not going to benefit anyone. Be careful who you tell about your windfall - everyone will want a piece. And with that said - would you be interested in a new long distance plan?
        Measure TWICE - Cut ONCE! 'Cause the Lumber Stretcher is broken!
        I'd throw more things away, but I'm afraid someone might want them...
        My DIY and HOW To Articles and Videos

Comment

Working...
        X