Clear All

• N-E one into guns here ?

Hey any of you shoot ?

Here Is some of mine

1952r Russian SKS and 1935 Mosin Nagant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug9qVk8KRb8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ze7...e=channel_page

Re: N-E one into guns here ?

Nice - and very unusual - rifles. All my rifles are scoped. I don't do very well with iron sights - except with shotgun. I also liked that man's Mannlicher.
    Measure TWICE - Cut ONCE! 'Cause the Lumber Stretcher is broken!
    I'd throw more things away, but I'm afraid someone might want them...
    My DIY and HOW To Articles and Videos

Comment

I shoot an M1 Garand, and a .303 British Enfield. Both open sights, I actually only have a scope on my .22

Got the M1 through CMP years ago, and the Enfield through a discount store that had sporting goods section back when I was in middle school. it was grease packed and had an Indian flag painted on the stock. took a lot of cleaning to make it servicable again.
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

but did they hit anything?

Comment

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
          but did they hit anything?
          thats what I was wondering!!

lets see those targets

G3

Comment

Got one,Like My o3 springfield better. It's trustworthy
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I guess you could say I have a few rifles.

Mark
              Attached Files
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

That's a couple nice rifles, for sure. I've never fired a Mosin-Nagant, but I hear they're nice and accurate generally. My hubby has an SKS, although not as nice as yours. His has problems with misfeeds.

I like your collection, Mark! Mine is pretty similar, actually. I have a .45-70 Marlin (I think that's what your lever action is in the picture, but can't be sure), Winchester model 70 .375 H&H Mag, CZ Custom .30-06 (dead-on accurate) both with Leupold Vari-XII scopes. I also have an AR-15 (good plinker) and a couple black powder rifles. I've got a collection of .22 rifles I'm in the process of fixing, they all seem to have various little problems here and there. Then there's a couple shotguns, a Mossberg and a Wingmaster 870 12-gauge. That doesn't even include the pistols...
                I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
                  I shoot an M1 Garand, and a .303 British Enfield. Both open sights, I actually only have a scope on my .22

Got the M1 through CMP years ago, and the Enfield through a discount store that had sporting goods section back when I was in middle school. it was grease packed and had an Indian flag painted on the stock. took a lot of cleaning to make it servicable again.
                  .303... "Targets WILL fall when hit".

It was said by the Russians that the most feared weapon in the hands of Afghans in the 80s was the .303 left over from the war.

Don't own one, but fired one many times. Beautiful rifle, accurate, but what a kick!
                  Last edited by Roadster280; 05-11-2009, 08:15 AM. Reason: Sppeeelling

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                    My hubby has an SKS, although not as nice as yours. His has problems with misfeeds.
                    Shouldn't this be in the "personals" forum? "

Yea, I have a few. There's an old thread with many of them listed.
                    Steve
                    www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by Roadster280 View Post
                      .303... "Targets WILL fall when hit".

It was said by the Russians that the most feared weapon in the hands of Afghans in the 80s was the .303 left over from the war.

Don't own one, but fired one many times. Beautiful rifle, accurate, but what a kick!
                      I paid about $55 for mine. when you spend an afternoon at the range with that thing, you regret it the next morning, but if I ever needed a rifle for personal defense, as much as I love my M1, i'd reach right past it for the .303 the difference in damage to whatever inanimate objects were my range targets is always respectable.
                      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by G3sprinklers View Post
                        thats what I was wondering!!

lets see those targets

G3
                        At 100M

Not to bad for a 70 year old riffle

And I just got a 1935 Tokarev TT-33 yesterday

7.62X25mm ... cant wait to try it

Comment

would someone please explain the rationale/fascination so many people have with firearms.
                          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
                            would someone please explain the rationale/fascination so many people have with firearms.
                            Well 1st off they will kill zombies and we all know they are coming !!!

2nd, A Hobby is a Hobby, Some people like to collect stamps, others like to build sh!t, and some people like to put LED's in everything ( Myself included)

3rd Im in the military and I shoot a sh!t all day with state of the art weaponds. So Old guns interest me even more.

Nothing is cooler ten gooing to the range and shooting a 70 year old weapond at random sh!t

here is my Arsenal so far and just to be safe I have 2000+ rounds on hand just in case SHTF !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
                              It doesn't take a lot of physical ability to be good but It can be a very difficult sport. Hitting a target way far away is just fun and not easy. It's like any sport or hobby. Only it has a huge bang sometimes a lot of recoil but if you let that trouble you, you miss the target.

Comment

Working...
                              X