• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Classroom Jitters

All good advice from everyone thank you

I'm kinda excited about it now....too bad I've been bumped

Was supposed to be tomorrow but has moved into next week sometime

Are the kids still into stickers at that age? What's a cool icon to a 10 year these days? Wolverine?, Britney Spears?, Dora the Explora?

I'm clueless

I see no one answered where the water comes from?

I'll leave the milkshakes to Rick. I don't need 20 kids doing this

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      All good advice from everyone thank you

I'm kinda excited about it now....too bad I've been bumped

Was supposed to be tomorrow but has moved into next week sometime

Are the kids still into stickers at that age? What's a cool icon to a 10 year these days? Wolverine?, Britney Spears?, Dora the Explora?

I'm clueless

I see no one answered where the water comes from?

I'll leave the milkshakes to Rick. I don't need 20 kids doing this

Hannah Montana and superheroes are more their speed. Who would bump you? Maybe someone found out you answer to Crack!
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Spongebob.

J.C.

Comment

You can always show them your Plumberscrack.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
            If those kids are already in a private catholic school, they will have no trouble getting a career, and it sure as heck won't be any trade like us unwashed masses. Their parents won't allow their children get thoier hands dirty, much less bloody.

As for subject matter, be sure to drive home the fact that without plumbers, those kids will still be in diapers!
            Agreed. The last thing on the mind of a child (especially at this age) or the parents of the child is becoming a plumber. These are the kids that will likely go onto MIT, etc. and design the systems that people like you and I later work on. Or get business degrees and become CEO's of companies. Whens the last time you met up with a someone at the parts house that graduated with a private education and or went to Harvard or Yale?
            Definitely emphasis the fact that without "pee-ons" to install and maintain plumbing systems in their homes, they'd be washing they're hands in a bucket, collecting water from some off site location and crapping in an outhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Twicepipes View Post
              Agreed. The last thing on the mind of a child (especially at this age) or the parents of the child is becoming a plumber. These are the kids that will likely go onto MIT, etc. and design the systems that people like you and I later work on. Or get business degrees and become CEO's of companies. Whens the last time you met up with a someone at the parts house that graduated with a private education and or went to Harvard or Yale?
              Definitely emphasis the fact that without "pee-ons" to install and maintain plumbing systems in their homes, they'd be washing they're hands in a bucket, collecting water from some off site location and crapping in an outhouse.
              You mean there are some people who don't???

Comment

Working...
              X