Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring Time Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spring Time

    My wife Brenda decided to adopt a wayward bunny over the Winter. She has been feeding the thing and keeping one eye open for coyotes. Of course the food also attracted a couple of squirrels. Today when I looked out the window I noticed the bunny and the squirrel both had babies.







    Mark
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 06-01-2009, 01:00 AM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

  • #2
    Re: Spring Time

    She was considerate to leave enough food for the squirrels, the bunnies, and the coyotes.

    I notice she left the berries as they like them. . . .with just a little sprinkling of blueberries!
    I love my plumber

    "My Hero"

    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Spring Time

      Lucky I don't live near. I'd chase the bunnies & squirrels away for a snack.

      Wash it down with month old chocolate milk.

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Spring Time

        I am sure the coyotes are going to love those berry fed bunnies and squirrels.

        JC-You could not get much off of them even the moms are two small to harvest.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Spring Time

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          I am sure the coyotes are going to love those berry fed bunnies and squirrels.

          JC-You could not get much off of them even the moms are two small to harvest.

          Mark
          Read closer. I'd eat the discarded fruit!

          J.C.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Spring Time

            what do you call a cross between a squirrel and a bunny

            i want to see photos of their kids

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Spring Time

              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              what do you call a cross between a squirrel and a bunny

              i want to see photos of their kids

              rick.
              Kids are baby goats--here the pics are as you requested.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Spring Time

                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                My wife Brenda decided to adopt a wayward bunny over the Winter. She has been feeding the thing and keeping one eye open for coyotes. Of course the food also attracted a couple of squirrels. Today when I looked out the window I noticed the bunny and the squirrel both had babies.







                Mark

                So cute..Is it a doe or a buck?

                This is ours...

                Attachment
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Spring Time

                  Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                  So cute..Is it a doe or a buck?

                  This is ours...

                  Attachment
                  This was their first day to come out so we don't know.

                  Mark
                  Attached Files
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Spring Time

                    Bunny Baby boom... "No no kids those are not brown Trix..."

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X