I bet they didn't plan this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I bet they didn't plan this!

Thanks J.C. I think! Thier name really does describe them, don't it? Little more my taste and If they hadn't electricuted me!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
      OK, I have a comment about this topic and don't care whose dictionary anyone uses. I had a heart attack and they electrocuted me and brought me back to life! Don't that just mess up everyones ideas on this subject?
      Defibrillation is the definitive treatment for the life-threatening cardiac arrhythmias, ventricular fibrillation and pulseless ventricular tachycardia. Defibrillation consists of delivering a therapeutic dose of electrical energy to the affected heart with a device called a defibrillator. This depolarizes a critical mass of the heart muscle, terminates the arrhythmia, and allows normal sinus rhythm to be reestablished by the body's natural pacemaker, in the sinoatrial node of the heart.
      Defibrillators can be external, transvenous, or implanted, depending on the type of device used or needed. Some external units, known as automated external defibrillators (AEDs), automate the diagnosis of treatable rhythms, meaning that lay responders or bystanders are able to use them successfully with little, or in some cases no training at all.

Don't see electrocuted anywhere in there.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Oh my goodness! And to think I thought you were kidding about posting this at 4 in the morning!
        Please make the pain stop.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I suppose one could be electrocute in the electric chair and not die, so was he electrocuted or not? He would not have been executed. but he my have been electrocuted,

I could see the idea of a Bad electrical shock not resulting in death, but I do not think it would be normal usage.
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
          X