X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid tools in the Philippines

I see ridgid pipe threaders.dies.replacement cutters for the dies,pipe wrenches sold in many stores there.Last trip I saw ridgid ladders being sold in 1 store now.So when do we get to see other ridgid power tools sold there?
    The power tool selection isn't that great there.There's dewalt, makita,skill,black&decker and maxsell as the main brands but never a complete line of offerings in any store.Only once in one store have I ever seen a planer or table saw for sale and last time I was in that store they were gone,doubt I would have bought either as they were low end chinese copies of mid sized equipment fit and finish on both were terrible.
    Theres an market there for someone to put in complete lines,but I can't really say how well they'd sell as power tools are much more expensive there then in the states.
    I just shipped my woodmaster planer over,I hope it makes it,in 3 boxes as its so big and heavy.Last trip I tried to buy any type of table saw and planer and found none in Davao for sale.The cabinet saw gts stripped and packed into several boxes for shipping this week or next week.
    Even at 100 bucks a box to ship its cheaper to buy tools here and much easier to buy quality tools here.
    So come on ridgid push some other tools over atleast as a test marketing.
    Sam

Re: Ridgid tools in the Philippines

Originally posted by threecreeks3 View Post
    I see ridgid pipe threaders.dies.replacement cutters for the dies,pipe wrenches sold in many stores there.Last trip I saw ridgid ladders being sold in 1 store now.So when do we get to see other ridgid power tools sold there?
    The power tool selection isn't that great there.There's dewalt, makita,skill,black&decker and maxsell as the main brands but never a complete line of offerings in any store.Only once in one store have I ever seen a planer or table saw for sale and last time I was in that store they were gone,doubt I would have bought either as they were low end chinese copies of mid sized equipment fit and finish on both were terrible.
    Theres an market there for someone to put in complete lines,but I can't really say how well they'd sell as power tools are much more expensive there then in the states.
    I just shipped my woodmaster planer over,I hope it makes it,in 3 boxes as its so big and heavy.Last trip I tried to buy any type of table saw and planer and found none in Davao for sale.The cabinet saw gts stripped and packed into several boxes for shipping this week or next week.
    Even at 100 bucks a box to ship its cheaper to buy tools here and much easier to buy quality tools here.
    So come on ridgid push some other tools over atleast as a test marketing.
    Sam
    threecreeks, we are not allowed to carry ridgid power tools in the phils. despite several requests before.. however, if you are looking for plumbing tools, ladders, vacuum cleaners, drain cleaners, etc.. we do have it. just pm me.. and let me see if i can help you.. and yes, we are a distributor.

Comment

Re: Ridgid tools in the Philippines

3creeks,
      my wife's family lives in Davao. She grew up in Cabacan (sp.)

Comment

Working...
      X