No announcement yet.

Movie Ticket Stubs & Chick-Fil-A

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Ticket Stubs & Chick-Fil-A

I'm sure it depends on the exact Chick-Fil-A location but I've found a few locations where if you take your ticket stub from the nearby movie theater on the same day they will discount price their #1 combo meal. At one location on Wednesdays without a stub, they will give you a free Chick-Fil-A sandwich if you buy any regular combo meal at normal price.

Now here is what bad old Woussko sometimes does. At one location where there's a huge REGAL movie theatre there's also a Potbelly Sandwich Works (short walk) where they make up great toasted subs. They sell to people that buy food special non restricted discount movie ticket vouchers. Then if you take your movie ticket stub after the movie over to Chick-Fil-A which is a short walk from the theatre, you can get their #1 combo for about $2.50 off the regular price. You buy a medium drink and medium waffle fries. The sandwich is FREE when you turn in your ticket stub.

Old Woussko likes this deal. I first eat at Potbelly and get my discount movie ticket voucher which saves me $1.25 off the day or $3.25 off the evening adult ticket price. Then after the movie, I go over to Chick-Fil-A and take advantage of their deal. I take that home and keep it for lunch or dinner the next day.

Now for everyone, if you have either a Chick-Fil-A near you that's near a major chain movie theatre that you do go to, or if you have a Potbelly near you and a major movie theatre, do inquire. I have not too far a Potbelly that has AMC discount non restricted ticket vouchers as there's a big AMC theatre within walking distance from them.

And finally if you do go to a REGAL owned movie theatre which may say Edwards or United Artist on it, be sure to get your free Crown Club Card and read up on why you want one.

OK Enough of my howling for now. I'm going back into The Woussko Hut. Woussko is so darn
    Last edited by Woussko; 06-08-2009, 10:17 PM.

Re: Movie Ticket Stubs & Chick-Fil-A

the closest Chick-Fil-A to me is probably in the Miami airport

In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!