Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "you were built on the backs of these people.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Y-UHAfcqg

Re: "you were built on the backs of these people.."

Unfortunately nothing that can be said will stop those CEO's from doing what they feel will be profitable. I'm sure their corporations will continue to be built on the backs of people, but those people will live in mexico, china, south america and elsewhere outside of the U.S.A. I know these closing are hurting many Ameicans and although hearings and investigations into the specifics may be necessary, I think there is worse ahead. I don't know if the rumor I heard today is true, but my mailman said there was talk of closing one third of the post offices in CT? I read that our town courthouse will be closing in a year or so. Looks like millions more will be out of work. Where are the jobs? How will we buy American cars even if they are made, without jobs? Can we continue to cutback and at the same time keep pouring money into communist china and the rest of the world for our consumer goods? Sorry to rant.

Comment

I think the biggest problem is the dealer's aren't getting a proper hearing in court. They are getting screwed over just like the widows and orphans in Indiana (the pension fund who had their stay removed so that Chrysler could sell its assets to Fiat).

Comment

the world is changing. the message is clear...adapt or perish.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Don't worry.

As India's and China's economies grow they will eventually outsource jobs to third world countries. The U. S., by then, will be the largest third world country so the jobs will come back here, (at much lower wages of course).

Comment

Never understood how closing dealerships will save the companies money, they don't own them. The manufactures have thousands & thousands of cars they can't sell, so some how less dealers will sell them? IMHO the law of supply & demand will solve the problem, My little company has put in for stimulis moneys but havent heard anything back. I'm afraid this mess is not going away very soon if ever. I feel for our kids and grand kids, it's bad now but they will have it worse.

Comment

Working...
            X