Saving $$$ at McDonald's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saving $$$ at McDonald's

I just ripped a huge fart, giving me the ability to put down a 10 piece chik mcnug from mcfats if I get up there before 1:30am.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      my fast food is dependant on who has a 9' high drive thru

rick.
      Thats funny I had same problem for 3 years with my sprinter. I notice all the newer fast food places all have 9 ft and above. Wendy was always a problem if only the knew how much money they lost from guys like us.
      You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

Have you ever noticed that the people that work in these fast food places shouldn't even be around food, what does that tell you about how good that food is for you????????
        The Other Rick

Comment

Wendy JR bacon cheesburger off the dollar menu /drool

quite possibly the best mass market cheeseburger in existence.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I did the same thing at Waffle House. Biscuit and Gravy $3.00 or 2 Sausage Biscuits $1.00 each and side order of gravy 70 cents. You omly save 30 cents but you also get 2 sausage patties to boot.

Comment

cdia1960

I sure hope your Waffle House isn't near as filthy (all the time) as they are around here. Walk into one and you'll leave real fast with your shoes smoking.
              Last edited by Woussko; 07-07-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Heart attacks on buns, wanna see a picture of my stent? Leave that sh it alone!!!!
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                X