No announcement yet.

New Puppy

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Puppy

Okay fast forward and my English Springer Spaniel puppy is now 3-weeks short of a year old.

Here are a couple of pictures of her working with my son Jon's 2-year old Springer. You might notice Rosie has a tongue like an ant eater.

On another note, being she is still in the chewing stage, she ate my soft spa cover a piece at a time until I thought she would fall through the cover. At first it was just the skirt, followed by the side panels and eventually she started digging for water through the cover. I ordered a special aluminum hard cover to protect the spa but now she is convinced it is her new sun deck. These pictures were taken through the window.

Attached Files
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 04-21-2010, 02:09 AM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

I had a Springer Spaniel when I was a kid. Awesome dogs, friendly to a fault.

The best dog for kids - my other favourite dog is a Lab, but some of them can't get out of their own way........
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Beautiful pup you got there - Love Spaniels of all makes and models. . . sure can raise hell if they get bored though
        Got a King Charles staying w/ me and my mastiff pups- She gives them once over every twenty minutes to remind them who's the top ***** of the pack.