Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends List - Woussko can't get it right?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends List - Woussko can't get it right?

When anyone has sent a request to be added to my friends list, I try to add them but find out they aren't added. Some members I know were on the list don't show up anymore. As for right now there's no one on the list. What is Old Woussko doing wrong so they all end up getting deleted? I'm about 99.9% sure it's my messing things up.

Re: Friends List - Woussko can't get it right?

The check marks have to be there on the avatar pics. Here's a little blurb from the instructions on the Friends page:

[QUOTE = RidgidForums] To remove a user from your contacts, un-check the box associated with their avatar and click the 'Save Changes' button.
    [/QUOTE]

So, to keep the friends there, keep the check marks.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Re: Friends List - Woussko can't get it right?

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
      The check marks have to be there on the avatar pics. Here's a little blurb from the instructions on the Friends page:

[QUOTE = RidgidForums] To remove a user from your contacts, un-check the box associated with their avatar and click the 'Save Changes' button.
      So, to keep the friends there, keep the check marks.[/QUOTE]

Sandy, I click the little boxes so as to put check marks in them. Next I click on the Save tab but nothing much happens. Later if I check under UserCP they don't show up. Either I just can't use this feature (blocked) or I'm messing up something.

Comment

Working...
      X