Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbows and Butterflies

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...Encounter.html

Re: Rainbows and Butterflies

That seems like a young age to be resorting to such behavior. She was either very needy or he was not up to the task? Have people changed that much?

Comment

My brother is an ER doctor. You'd be surprised at things people do--guys and girls. This is tame compared to some of the stories he has shared.

He always compares stories with our friend who is a colo-rectal surgeon. They try to one up each other on things they have come across.
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the tool idea section?

Comment

Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            That seems like a young age to be resorting to such behavior. She was either very needy or he was not up to the task? Have people changed that much?
            My dear friend.
            You have no idea the lines being crossed.

Comment

Might be tough to explain to the next girlfriend why they broke up.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                My dear friend.
                You have no idea the lines being crossed.
                I really don't want to know after reading stuff like this. What more could they have possibly hoped for than the beauty, pleasure, and wonder that God gave us, without props? No answer necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
                  Might be tough to explain to the next girlfriend why they broke up.
                  That is when you learn to say things just didn't work out.
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are.
                      And, especially one known as "The Howling Hound" even though I would never even dream of doing something this crazy.

PC Thanks for the thread/post. For excitement some people will try about anything.

Comment

What the....????????? Seriously....remove the sharp pointy things FIRST! I guess some people need more time in shop class!!
                        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I recently signed up to get email alerts when there is a change in our national threat level, crisis or big emergency. For some reason, this story was at the top of the list behind the METRO subway crash.

I had a particularly horrible day at work and when I opened this article up I nearly fell out of my chair. Just wanted to share.

Totally forgot we have a Power Tool Safety Forum. Should we move this thread there

I have family in Lexington Park, Md.....maybe I should check in

Comment

ARNDALE OKLAHOMA - Sheriff’s investigators have closed the unsettling case of a 49-year-old female construction worker found dead in her driveway after a neighbor witnessed her using a high-powered jackhammer to pleasure herself.
                            After a two-day investigation in which officials initially suspected foul play–Shirley Dent’s death on May 1 has now been ruled an accident “after severe internal distress induced by the machine was discovered,” Det.-Sgt. Karl Sprout of the Alpara County Sheriff’s Office said yesterday.
                            On May 1, a neighbor witnessed a naked Ms. Dent in her driveway “struggling to direct a jackhammer toward her mid-section.” The alarmed neighbor notified police after hearing ear-splitting moans of distress that carried over the raucous jackhammer. Authorities arrived at the scene to an unresponsive Ms. Dent, who was then transported to West Grenier Hospital where she was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.
                            The recently divorced Ms. Dent had been questioned by authorities three times over the past month after neighbors complained of her running a prostitution ring from her home. Records also show that Ms. Dent supplemented her income as the sole proprietor of a sex toy distributor.
                            Ms. Dent’s alleged extracurricular activities appear to be unrelated to her death. A neighbor who declined to be identified said, “She was a horny lady, especially after her husband moved out. My family could hear moans coming from her place all the time.”
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                              ARNDALE OKLAHOMA - Sheriff’s investigators have closed the unsettling case of a 49-year-old female construction worker found dead in her driveway after a neighbor witnessed her using a high-powered jackhammer to pleasure herself.
                              After a two-day investigation in which officials initially suspected foul play–Shirley Dent’s death on May 1 has now been ruled an accident “after severe internal distress induced by the machine was discovered,” Det.-Sgt. Karl Sprout of the Alpara County Sheriff’s Office said yesterday.
                              On May 1, a neighbor witnessed a naked Ms. Dent in her driveway “struggling to direct a jackhammer toward her mid-section.” The alarmed neighbor notified police after hearing ear-splitting moans of distress that carried over the raucous jackhammer. Authorities arrived at the scene to an unresponsive Ms. Dent, who was then transported to West Grenier Hospital where she was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.
                              The recently divorced Ms. Dent had been questioned by authorities three times over the past month after neighbors complained of her running a prostitution ring from her home. Records also show that Ms. Dent supplemented her income as the sole proprietor of a sex toy distributor.
                              Ms. Dent’s alleged extracurricular activities appear to be unrelated to her death. A neighbor who declined to be identified said, “She was a horny lady, especially after her husband moved out. My family could hear moans coming from her place all the time.”
                              Tragic story and waste of a good woman. I blame the neighbors, you mean to tell me no one could step up and help this lady? Wouldn't happen in my neighborhood!

Comment

Working...
                              X