Ed McMahon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed McMahon

Sorry to here of the passing of Ed McMahon . For those of us that grew up watching the tonight show you will always remember him as the all time number 1 sidekick.

Re: Ed McMahon

"Heeeeeerrrrrrrs Johnny"

Comment

Ed was a class act.

Comment

Felt sorry for the guy when his injury caused more problems towards the end, and then bone cancer.

Given what people die from these days...

the majority of us are not going to be leaving this world comfortable.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          Felt sorry for the guy when his injury caused more problems towards the end, and then bone cancer.

Given what people die from these days...

the majority of us are not going to be leaving this world comfortable.
          I agree, that's why I can't understand why Dr. Kervorkian was shot down?
          Too much needless suffering and delay in giving relief even when they no there's no chance of recovery. Cruel what they do to old folks to keep them alive, thats what awaits us if we take care of ourselves and live long enough.
          I keep a stock pile of meds, just in case.

Comment

Well..

here's the real reason why Kevorkian was shot down, and anyone that would like to dispute this, I'd welcome it:

There is a massive amount of money to be made in a dying human being in the eyes of the medical field. TONS of money.

The longer they keep them alive, the more money that is made.

That's it in a nutshell.

Kevorkian is spot on in his thinking; if you're dying and your quality of life is miserable, there's no chance of you getting better, then why are you sticking around for given your reduced quality of life?

Ignore religious beliefs completely on this subject because there's no belief to say it's a promise of damnation or hell for ending your life. Hell people do that with just wearing loose clothing operating dangerous equipment.

If I got some really bad prognosis tomorrow, I'm not going to fight it. Nobody beats those big words in disease. Steve Jobs is trying to do that now like he's replacing a hard drive on a computer and the focus on him living is overwhelming the big picture that apple is doing just fine without him being in the picture as much. Damn that's gotta suck.

If they enact a law, or permission that we can off ourselves when we feel it is time without medical intervention?

The first ones to that meeting of minds will be the medical world claiming foul that they give another lease on life and provide comfort.

Well, they do in some cases....but they also provide false hope and make guinea pigs out of people before they die.

Too often I've seen people go to hospitals and numerous doctors with problems that 100's of tests don't determine the cause....almost like it is intentional so they make a killing off of the situation.

My grandma when they opened her up and found cancer everywhere, they tried tons of stuff on her just because she nodded her head that she wanted to stick around a little longer.

Those last 6 months were hell on earth and if you gave her a red button to make it stop...she would of hit it.

Comment

http://www.hiyoooo.com/

Comment

Working...
              X