X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But wait, there's more!

Or no more.... Billy Mays, who always spoke in CAPS LOCKS passed away yesterday. Some found him annoying but he always managed to get our attention.

Re: But wait, there's more!

Originally posted by killavolt View Post
    Or no more.... Billy Mays, who always spoke in CAPS LOCKS passed away yesterday. Some found him annoying but he always managed to get our attention.
    I just read on CNN, that the coroner said he had heart issues,

He surely will be missed....

I will miss the "Hey Folks, Its Billy Mays Here"

R.I.P Billy, We LUV you !!

Comment

Seems like we have lost several celebrities the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by cdia1960 View Post
        Seems like we have lost several celebrities the last couple of weeks.
        Some pass with less public notice, but we're reminded that no matter how famous or wealthy, they're human! I'm a little surprised that Billie Mays did not have better health checkups? Figured a guy like him doing all those commercials would have a better chance at staying in good health, maybe it was something that didn't show up during the routine exams?

Comment

The latest I read on Billy's death said that he had chronic hip problems and was preparing to have hip replacement surgery in the near future. While this doesn't directly relate to underlying heart disease, I would think that the doctor he was seeing for his hip would have found some kind of indication of poor heart health during screening exams. This wasn't his first hip surgery either so something should have shown up during previous care.

At least the speculation that he was abusing pain pills has been proven false. He had a legitimate reason to take pain pills regularly, and there was no indication he was taking more pills than directed.

Comment

Working...
          X