X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey PC

Remember, I don't know maybe a year ago or so, you asked everyone in this forum, where would the best place to move to? And, what was your findings, and are you moving or staying?

I'm thinking of either Paso Robles, CA.- Reno, NV.-Duluth, MN.- Mesquite, NV.- Ogden, UT.

Paso Robles, I really like, but I don't fancy the idea of sliding into the ocean one mourning...LOL

NV, state free tax, that is a plus

Ogden area, just down right perdy all around it

Duluth, snake and rat free area, cheaper property taxes too.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Hey PC

I've been talking to a lot of people and it seems many are moving to Amarillo, TX. They say the housing is real cheap and there's 2 military bases nearby bringing stability to the area.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I forgot all about that thread.

'Likes and dislike of where we live'

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12704

Still looking for a decent place to retire

I know it WON'T be Ogden, UT. Sister in Law lives there. No way! No how! and I going spend my golden years near her

Fun Fact: Utah consumes the least amount of beer out of all the states. Montana the most

Comment

i've about decided that my retirement will be spent in either northwest washington state, or the very southwest corner of canada.
        I'd very much like to live somewhere without too much of a summer.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Paso Robles!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

Paso Robles!!!!

You gonna come and visit (and the gang), if I do? I hooked up w/an old girlfriend that lives in S.F. (we're just talkin' on the phone right now), anyhow, she likes that idea too.
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post

You gonna come and visit (and the gang), if I do? I hooked up w/an old girlfriend that lives in S.F. (we're just talkin' on the phone right now), anyhow, she likes that idea too.

There is always room for another good one in the Loop.

Comment

Working...
              X