Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Pepsi Lovers Here?

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    You gotta stop drinking all that soda! If that's really picture of you, you look good with nice white teeth, please take care of yourself. Trust me all that soda wil catch up with you someday. Water, teas, coffee even a beer or glass of wine gives your body a break.
    Well, that is me!

I must admit though, there is this really cool website, Picnik.com, that has FREE photo-editing tools. One of those tools is teeth whitening. My teeth arent brown and crusty or anything, but they are definitely not as white as my photo depicts!

Comment

Wow, I can't imagine drinking so much soda and not having problems. One can of caffeine free diet coke and my stomach hurts for days. I hope all you folks cut back and give water, tea and other things a chance. I don't mean to preach but soda is not good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        One can of caffeine free diet coke and my stomach hurts for days.
        That's because it's Diet. It's the aspartame - if your body isn't used to it [read: 1 or more cans per day], then it makes a diet pop worse on you than if you just drank a regular one. Do a google search on aspartame, and you'll be amazed. A major cause and issue with migraines, joint issues, ulcers, etc.

The way to go, if you're wanting to conserve on the caloric intake of regular pop, is to go with what a bunch of soft drink manufacturers are doing - drink the Zero-type stuff. My wife's a nurse, so we're very aware of these issues, and we especially had to be when she was pregnant for our 12-month-old. Take a can of regular Nestea iced tea even, and compare it to a can of Nestea Zero iced tea. The big thing is, is that rather than sugar or aspartame, they're using Splenda as a sweetener. Much better. Still not ideal, but better with less health repercussions.

Comment

yes i still love pepsi..

Comment

The only time I drink soda is when I use it a mixer for rum. The only time I drink alcohol is when I'm on deployment so I haven't had a soda for 3 months now. Good tip I learned in Comoros. Get some rum-good stuff, and put some split whole vanilla bean into it and let it sit for around 3-5 days. After that, put it straight on ice with a splash of coke. So good when it hits the lips.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
            X