• Show
Clear All

• Ode to MJ

how appropiate in this day and age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI9OYMRwN1Q&feature=fvst

RIP MJ.

Vince

Re: Ode to MJ

If you can't get it to work, right click the blank picture and then select Watch on YouTube.com

I love the part where the naughty boy blasts his dad out of the house. The rest is just more MJ and I've had far too much MJ in the past week for my whole life. All that's on TV (all stations is seems) is MJ MJ MJ. If Barack Oboma got shot today, there would be far less coverage while they keep on with all the MJ crap. Really

Comment

i do have to admit Wousko, besides all the mombo jumbo, he made me sing. and he still does.

it's too bad that we lost him at this time.

but then again, it was meant to be.

Vince

Comment

The man was a sick, twisted, pervert that had some talent. The amount of public adulation for this pedophile was and is disgusting. If he was just your typical run of the mill child molester and not a famous star no one would have given a crap when he died and most would have said good riddance. Once again the press and the media have done a fine job of overlooking the heinous things this creep did in his warped life. I don't feel bad in the least. One more child raping pervert off the streets. Never forget that Jackson, unlike most pedophiles, was able to buy off the parents of his victims to feed his perversion. I suppose that since the press has set the bar on this one, when O.J. dies, the public will have forgotten all about his crimes also. The whole thing makes my stomach turn when I think about how low the moral standard in this country has become.
        Last edited by NHMaster3015; 07-09-2009, 07:45 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          The man was a sick, twisted, pervert that had some talent. The amount of public adulation for this pedophile was and is disgusting. If he was just your typical run of the mill child molester and not a famous star no one would have given a crap when he died and most would have said good riddance. Once again the press and the media have done a fine job of overlooking the heinous things this creep did in his warped life. I don't feel bad in the least. One more child raping pervert off the streets. Never forget that Jackson, unlike most pedophiles, was able to buy of the parents of his victims to feed his perversion. I suppose that since the press has set the bar on this one, when O.J. dies, the public will have forgotten all about his crimes also. The whole thing makes my stomach turn when I think about how low the moral standard in this country has become.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            .................The whole thing makes my stomach turn when I think about how low the moral standard in this country has become.
            How right you are!
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Folks close to MJ said there was no way he would abuse a child, I don't know but I absolutely believe the only person who belongs in bed with a man is someone prepared to see him aroused at some point and possibly have sex.
              I also think the parents of any child who was allowed to share a bed with MJ should have been prosecuted for child endangerment. Where was the parental supervision? Jackson aside there is no cure or guaranteed treatment for pedophiles. Once released back to society we can only hope they take medication to prevent sexual stimulation and stay in the system. All too often these criminals stop taking the meds and fall off the radar. There is a sex offender registry that allows you to check any state and town for registered offenders. You might be shocked to find some of these folks either living close by or that you might recognize.

Comment

Working...
              X