Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Two Kids Just tried to Steal My Neighbors Bikes!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Two Kids Just tried to Steal My Neighbors Bikes!!!

Ya, it was just a sunny day, slight breeze from the south, so we decided to go bass fishing ;-)
    Last edited by PlumbingSkool; 05-14-2010, 10:05 AM.
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Re: CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Two Kids Just tried to Steal My Neighbors Bikes!!!

arnt cameras great,nice job now they can go and make new and exciting friends in jail. love how nonchalant they try to be then haul a#s, dirt bags!

Comment

Nice Chased em off with the video camera. I'm sure your your neighbors hero for the day. We need more people like you. Neighbors used to look out for each other now most people turn a blind eye to stuff like that.

Nice job Joe!

Comment

Good action, you're a standup guy! Please consider carrying a gun if you don't already do that when fighting crime. Seriously, the camera and your brave actions are commendable but even kids that young carry guns. You must arm yourself! I've gone running down my street in the dark chasing guys trying to break into cars and I was armed with a baseball bat, that's not enough if the other guy has a gun. Take care. P.S. were you wearing flip flop sandals? I suggest construction boots, not much for running but great for stomping.
        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 07-10-2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          Nice Chased em off with the video camera. I'm sure your your neighbors hero for the day. We need more people like you. Neighbors used to look out for each other now most people turn a blind eye to stuff like that.

Nice job Joe!

Thanks, I got to stop these punks when I see them or they will be attacking us next.

My dad was a Police Officer for 28 years, so I think it rubbed off a bit,

I always watch out for all my neighbors, and one Old lady across the street witnessed it and said "Man, your crazy BUT good job"

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Good action, you're a standup guy! Please consider carrying a gun if you don't already do that when fighting crime. Seriously, the camera and your brave actions are commendable but even kids that young carry guns. You must arm yourself! I've gone running down my street in the dark chasing guys trying to break into cars and I was armed with a baseball bat, that's not enough if the other guy has a gun. Take care. P.S. were you wearing flip flop sandals? I suggest construction boots, not much for running but great for stomping.
          Ya - I agree, My wife and I are both thinking about getting pistol permits,

My wife father has a few pistols and also a carry permit.

PS: Yes, I was wearing sandals like in my avatar BUT HEY , I was eating lunch, I didn't expect to be fighting crime

YA - I normally wear boots all the time, ...

~~~Joseph

PSS: The Police Loved the video !
          Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV

Comment

Good job. We just had a jackass or two toss beer bottles through our snowmobile club windows. In town the local lumber yard says there have been several day light robberies, they better stick in town cause out here (farmers) they will get an *** full of buck shot and dog teeth!

Comment

Wayne

Don't forget to ROCK SALT them too while you're at it.

Comment

"wazzup?"

Were you ever a budweiser frog?

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by wbrooks View Post
                  hey better stick in town cause out here (farmers) they will get an *** full of buck shot and dog teeth!
                  Oh yea, if this was the country the farmers would have been firing their shot guns for sure!!! You're Right!

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                  Wayne

Don't forget to ROCK SALT them too while you're at it.
                  Ya, I was totally out ;-) LMAO was a rough winter

Originally posted by rofl View Post
                  "wazzup?"

Were you ever a budweiser frog?

Very nice.
                  Nope but I remember those commercials from the 80's and my dog "spuds"

Comment

"Thats who's bike homes?"

That was awsome Joe!

I'd like to see the full version. The one that contains the rest of "move your...................".
                    Last edited by Gene Bickford; 07-11-2009, 08:58 AM.
                    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

That was awesome. Great Job.

Comment

I want to see the rest of the video.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                          "Thats who's bike homes?"

That was awsome Joe!

I'd like to see the full version. The one that contains the rest of "move your...................".
                          I second both those points!!!!

"YO, THAT'S WHO'S BIKE, HOLMES?!?!?!!!"

Comment

Working...
                          X