X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally blown away by Gear Junkie

I joined this forum in the fall of 2006 and Gear Junkie in the early spring of 2007. He has more posts than I do and here I thought I had a serious problem with posting too much. There is one huge difference. His posts are very good and useful while mine for the most part are about as worthless as if every one of them was just ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO and nothing more.

To Gear Junkie, I give you the gold star of achievement. The most useful posts in the shortest time frame.

Keep the great posts coming, Mr. Ben

Re: Totally blown away by Gear Junkie

I appreciate the compliment but keep things in perspective. I'm a government employee which means that I really do nothing all day. Hence the forum posting. Plus I just really don't have a life.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      I appreciate the compliment but keep things in perspective. I'm a government employee which means that I really do nothing all day. Hence the forum posting. Plus I just really don't have a life.
      But you do have a buddy upstairs!
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
          X