• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration number and Customer number

Hi,

I just registered my Rigid nailer for LSA online. They tell me to mail

1) A copy of original receipt
    2) Original UPCs from the package
    3) Customer number (given at registration process)
    4) Registration number. (given at registration process)

However, when i registered the second Rigid nailer, they don't give me the registration number. My question is, Registration number and Customer are unique right? i can use them to register other rigid tool?

Re: Registration number and Customer number

When you first establish your E-box and register you first tool, you get a customer ID (E-box ID ?) and the tool you register will get a registration number. Both are unique and your ID should never change and as you add tools, they will each get a unique registration number.

What I have found is that when you register your tools, no number is immediately seen. You'll have to come back to the E-box and check later. From my experience, it's only a matter of minutes.

One thing I did discover, and I don't know if it was just a one-time event or what, but my tool registration numbers changed about a year ago, and were different than those that were first assigned.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

Thanks for you reply. However, Ebox has been replaced by a new registration page. After registering a few rigid tools, i only have "one registration number" According to you, each tool should have one registration number. I am worried because i don't want to send them wrong required documents so they will void my LSA.... Again thanks for your help. I'll give them a call to sort this out!.

Comment

Originally posted by huy5005 View Post
        I'll give them a call to sort this out!.
        That's what I would recommend. A quick call should correct this for you.

Comment

kinda confusing..

Comment

Working...
          X