Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

    I just updated the roundup site so you guys have a point of reference when trying to plan for the roundup. it has events, schedules, whos going to be there, food, transportation, etc.

    Make sure you book your hotel rooms soon. 102 bucks this for double occupancy and 2 breakfasts (real breakfasts not continental ;-)

    Also.. if you havent signed up yet do it now. The spots that were opened by cancellations are going quick.

    www.ridgidroundup.com

    Josh

  • #2
    Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

    Thanks for the update, Josh.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

      I just checked out the page, and I have found that my name is not down on the list. I had registered a week or so ago now, just after some spots first opened back up. However, I have not received my confirmation/details e-mail. Josh??

      (Is this in anyway related to me not getting instant e-mail notifications from the posts that I am subscribed to on the forum?)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

        Josh

        How about posting what types of safety gear people attending should bring with them? I would think as a minimum there should be safety glasses or goggles, closed toe substantial shoes, short sleeve shirt and work pants or jeans, ear plugs, something to keep long hair out of machinery and the like. I would assume that Ridge Tool Co can furnish hard hats as needed which would be returned to you or given out as a promotional gift.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

          Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
          I just checked out the page, and I have found that my name is not down on the list. I had registered a week or so ago now, just after some spots first opened back up. However, I have not received my confirmation/details e-mail. Josh??

          (Is this in anyway related to me not getting instant e-mail notifications from the posts that I am subscribed to on the forum?)
          It seems as though none of the new additions have been addded to that list.

          Josh, the logo is tweaked from last year!

          BTW, watch out for the omelets at the breakfast! And if you happen to be the one sitting next to someone whose eggs don't look cooked through please mention it to them BEFORE they eat them
          I love my plumber

          "My Hero"

          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

            Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            Josh

            How about posting what types of safety gear people attending should bring with them? I would think as a minimum there should be safety glasses or goggles, closed toe substantial shoes, short sleeve shirt and work pants or jeans, ear plugs, something to keep long hair out of machinery and the like. I would assume that Ridge Tool Co can furnish hard hats as needed which would be returned to you or given out as a promotional gift.
            i'm bringing my shocking toys plus other toys for the big boys

            i'd be more worried about getting hurt in the hotel than at the plant

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

              More details will be posted as we move forward. one obvious one that Woussko brought up is to bring hard toed shoes if you want to go on the tour.

              The attendees list is not updated all the way. canucksartech you are in.

              Josh

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

                I think Canucksartech approval is being held up by Department of Homeland Security

                Be sure all your papers are in order

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

                  We still have 5 spots open. The list of folks we have registered so far is attached. As Josh mentioned, all the details for the event are at www.ridgidroundup.com.

                  As far as safety gear, you don't really need anything. We will provide the safety glasses. No hard hats needed...that is for anything sanctioned by us! For those wanting to go on the plant tour and participate in the Round Up Games, you will need close toed shoes (no flip flops or sandals). Steel toed shoes aren't required.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

                    attendee list has been updated on the site.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

                      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      i'm bringing my shocking toys plus other toys for the big boys

                      i'd be more worried about getting hurt in the hotel than at the plant

                      rick.
                      Airsoft!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

                        Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        More details will be posted as we move forward. one obvious one that Woussko brought up is to bring hard toed shoes if you want to go on the tour.

                        The attendees list is not updated all the way. canucksartech you are in.

                        Josh
                        Noted. Thank you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

                          Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                          I think Canucksartech approval is being held up by Department of Homeland Security

                          Be sure all your papers are in order
                          Ohhhhh! Do I have to check my gun in at the Border???!! Guess I'll have to leave it at home. Hmmmph.

                          Maybe my Cuban cigar reputation preceeded me!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: www.ridgidroundup.com - Information Site

                            Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            i'm bringing my shocking toys plus other toys for the big boys

                            i'd be more worried about getting hurt in the hotel than at the plant

                            rick.
                            Airsoft!!!
                            How about Simunition - now that stuff really hurts!!!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X